Customer Service 866.965.0400

USPS now available for shipping (testing)

You've been asking and I'm happy to say we finally have USPS options integrated into site as an economy shipping option. You'll now be able to select USPS First Class and USPS Priority Service for smaller shipments, up to 15lbs.

Right now the integration is being tested, so if you're making a purchase soon please consider selecting one of the USPS options offered and if you can share your experience with us here. We want to make sure you are having the same great experience with our economy shipping options.

FedEx will still be the preferred option for heavier shipments, but our rate study showed that shipments of 15lbs or less would be less expensive for our customers via USPS.

e3OZcik.png

Very glad this is an option now...hey wait a minute...cost to ship one sticker is $3.22?  That's outrageous!!! :eek:

Can you just put a stamp on the sticker and write my address on the back?

Just kidding. :lol:   Nice to have a cheaper option for those times when you need just a thing or two.

Just finished up a very small order of 9 ea 16 oz Pump Tops, and 2 Stickers. FedEx shipping is actually cheaper at $13.48 than at $14.25 for USPS. I was really hoping the option of USPS would make it more plausible to order small items like this without paying more than the cost of the product for shipping. It doesnt bother me as i'll just add them to a future order, i was just hopeful that i could place small orders without being smoked with shipping.

So many factors are used to determine a rate guys not every single person is going to see a crazy difference in shipping prices.

Weight, dimensions of the package, your location in relation to us, your location in relation to your nearest hub, commercial vs. residential, etc.

We do not determine the rates... the numbers that are displayed come directly from FedEx and USPS based on your zip code and what is in your cart. I'm sure there will be some cases where it doesn't make sense and others where it does. At least now you have the option.

Eric, I'm guessing it's Flat Rate for USPS. Flat Rate can be a life savor or a killer. 1 bottle won't fit in a "Small" Flat Rate box, you'd have to jump straight to a Medium Box which costs $13 to ship.

If Adam's shipped you 1 bottle in a USPS standard Flat Rate box then it's $13 and the box size is over kill but its the only thing the bottle will fit in. If they use the small skinny boxes (like they do) they can ship FedEx a lot cheaper because of smaller size and weight.

Flat Rate can be a blessing and a killer all in one box.

That should be clarified - we are not using flat rate. The sizes are not conducive to sending our stuff, plus the quality of the boxes doesn't live up to our standards. We'll be using priority and first class options only which are different than flat rate boxes.

Eric, I'm guessing it's Flat Rate for USPS. Flat Rate can be a life savor or a killer. 1 bottle won't fit in a "Small" Flat Rate box, you'd have to jump straight to a Medium Box which costs $13 to ship.

If Adam's shipped you 1 bottle in a USPS standard Flat Rate box then it's $13 and the box size is over kill but its the only thing the bottle will fit in. If they use the small skinny boxes (like they do) they can ship FedEx a lot cheaper because of smaller size and weight.

Flat Rate can be a blessing and a killer all in one box.

Yea the rate that I saw which was half what was quoted was a small flat rate box.   But I can see how that could make shipping a nightmare to add all those different boxes.  If I chose just a standard package I got same price quote as Adams website.  Not a huge deal to me I was just surprised at the initial difference.  I still like fedex over USPS (gets delivered to my door versus a bank of mailboxes at complex entrance)

I live in a rural area and use a PO box.  I will probably stick with Fedex.  They tend to do a better job of getting items to me vs USPS (who really seem to enjoy sending packages/mail back if the sender made a mistake on the address).  Hopefully new mailbox (once I detail it) at the house will alleviate those issues.

Edited by Antv20