Customer Service 866.965.0400

USPS now available for shipping (testing)

Here's why I love USPS.  1 Day quicker than FedEx and it was a few dollars cheaper.  My mail room is closed on Saturdays so it will actually be delivered Monday.

April 4, 2015 , 6:58 am

Arrived at Post Office

TRENTON, NJ 08638 

Your item arrived at the Post Office at 6:58 am on April 4, 2015 in TRENTON, NJ 08638.

April 4, 2015 , 12:14 am

Arrived at USPS Facility

KEARNY, NJ 07032 

April 3, 2015 , 2:30 am

Departed USPS Facility

AURORA, CO 80011 

April 2, 2015 , 6:59 pm

Arrived at USPS Origin Facility

AURORA, CO 80011 

April 2, 2015 , 5:44 pm

Accepted at USPS Origin Sort Facility

LOUISVILLE, CO 80027 

April 2, 2015 , 1:36 pm

Shipment Accepted

LOUISVILLE, CO 80027 

Edited by SYMAWD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

So yesterday as I was driving down the road, I saw a mailman in a rented Uhaul van.  He was pulled over to the side of the road and I watched him walk through the gate of business.  It is a house that is being used as nothing but a business and has a fenced yard.  Nobody lives there.  The mailman pitched the Amazon package on the front lawn two steps inside the gate.  Turned around and walked back to his van.   :eek:   Told my buddy what I saw and he proceeds to tell me that a lady stopped him and told him to tell that other guy to quite leaving her packages on her front lawn.  He asked her to show him the package.  Again it was the mailman according to the shipping label.

So yesterday as I was driving down the road, I saw a mailman in a rented Uhaul van.  He was pulled over to the side of the road and I watched him walk through the gate of business.  It is a house that is being used as nothing but a business and has a fenced yard.  Nobody lives there.  The mailman pitched the Amazon package on the front lawn two steps inside the gate.  Turned around and walked back to his van.   :eek:   Told my buddy what I saw and he proceeds to tell me that a lady stopped him and told him to tell that other guy to quite leaving her packages on her front lawn.  He asked her to show him the package.  Again it was the mailman according to the shipping label.

It's not just USPS. I used to have terrible luck with FedEx and USPS and loved UPS. FedEx would throw our packages and some times hit the steps on our old concrete porch, USPS was very flakey with time and forgetting packages at the Post Office.

We moved and now I dread UPS. The guy doesn't even get out of his truck. He throws our packages from his door and sometimes gets it on the porch, sometimes not even close. FedEx now pulls into our driveway and waits for us to answer the door. If we don't answer he puts the package behind a bush by the door. Super nice older guy with a beard. USPS... She's good but she likes to talk way too much now but I haven't had any problems other than her shoving packages too big for the box inside of it. I have to cut open a box to get it our once.

It's not just USPS. I used to have terrible luck with FedEx and USPS and loved UPS. FedEx would throw our packages and some times hit the steps on our old concrete porch, USPS was very flakey with time and forgetting packages at the Post Office.

We moved and now I dread UPS. The guy doesn't even get out of his truck. He throws our packages from his door and sometimes gets it on the porch, sometimes not even close. FedEx now pulls into our driveway and waits for us to answer the door. If we don't answer he puts the package behind a bush by the door. Super nice older guy with a beard. USPS... She's good but she likes to talk way too much now but I haven't had any problems other than her shoving packages too big for the box inside of it. I have to cut open a box to get it our once.

Call and complain and it will get fixed real quick.  I guarantee it.  And if others have called with the same issues it will just give more credence to your claim.  Sounds like the FedEx guy needs more work if he can wait for everybody to come the door.  Two extra minutes over the course of a day adds up real quick.  Do the math with as few as a 100 stops; it is a little over 3 hours to his day.

Only reason I do not like using USPS is it has to go thru Atlanta and Knoxville (both of those sorting centers it takes atleast two days to get thru each of them.  

UPS does an excellent job and if no one is home she just places it in the spot. The UPS lady has done this route for several years.  The UPS were I use to work was the same way very nice.   FedEx.......about every time something comes FedEx we have a different delivery person.

Only reason I do not like using USPS is it has to go thru Atlanta and Knoxville (both of those sorting centers it takes atleast two days to get thru each of them.  

UPS does an excellent job and if no one is home she just places it in the spot. The UPS lady has done this route for several years.  The UPS were I use to work was the same way very nice.   FedEx.......about every time something comes FedEx we have a different delivery person.

Same with us for sorting centers. If I get a shipment from north of us (Chicago or WI, MN, MI areas). It actually goes though our town all the way to central Illinois and then comes back to our town, on the same highway. Never understood why they didn't just put a sorting center in Northern Illinois. There is only 1 sorting center for the entire state.

There is only 1 sorting center for the entire state.

They changed all the sorting here last year (and community talk is they now realized they can not keep up with the mail due to the increase in volume) .  Up until then you could take (local same zip code) to the post office by 7:00 A.M. it would be delivered that day and anyone with the first three numbers of the zip code as I and they would receive the item the next day now it is taking two - three days to receive the mail now (same zip and the first three number). 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So, if I order a couple of microfiber towels... USPS might be the way to go! Great option... mostly because USPS delivers earlier than FedEx... and I'm ALWAYS anxious to get Adams products asap! 

Thanks guys!