Customer Service 866.965.0400

The product you've been waiting for...

Looks awesome! Couple questions for you:

How does this work with using VRT on trim?  Can VRT be applied over it?

If the trim is already dressed with VRT you won't notice a difference. If the trim is really dry this will make it look better, but can still be topped again with VRT.

Same with Glass Sealant? Will using class cleaner remove the protection?

Glass Cleaner is non-alcohol, non-solvent based so it will not remove glass sealant or HGG

I previously used detail spray to dry/wipe down truck after washing, does this provide as much gloss as detail spray?

I would say it provides more to be honest, but its a slightly more involved process (2 towels / wet  / dry wipe) where Detail Spray is simply mist and wipe as you go. Can't really make a comparison between the two b/c of the different functions they serve.

Our car is garaged and after initial clay/ liquid sealant/glaze/Americana, I've only needed to do a waterless wash with the rinseless solution and followed up with detail spray to maintain.

Would this new product be something to use every month or two after a wash to add protection or is people going to use it after each wash? If used every month or two, would I just do a waterless wash and then this H2o sealant and skip the detail spray that time around? Thanks and looking forward to upcoming user testimonials. ????

Would this new product be something to use every month or two after a wash to add protection or is people going to use it after each wash? If used every month or two, would I just do a waterless wash and then this H2o sealant and skip the detail spray that time around? Thanks and looking forward to upcoming user testimonials.

If you love adding layers of protection you could prob use it after each wash, its not going to build up like waxes.

But honestly, adding a layer monthly after the wash is plenty!

And yes Rich I'd def think the perfect time is after a nice wash and rinse.  Would be perfect if car was clayed recently too if its been a while.

Edited by Ricky Bobby

Yeap Im gonna need this by the gallon. Currently I dry the truck with a dedicated car dryer but I still have some tiny beads in places so I go back with detail spray to finish dry and take out any spotting.

This is going to be perfect for my finishing dry step for perfect shine.