Customer Service 866.965.0400

The product you've been waiting for...

Geez. I haven't bought anything since last fall and now everything I have is outdated!!

I know how you feel. My issue is I have tried so many products over the past 4 years that I have too much stuff ! I promised my self I'm going to use up as much as possible before I buy any more products (tools are not included in this). I am going to have to start a daily two bucket routine or start washing the neighbors cars.

Guys I've been using a water activated sealant for sometime now... It's basically as awesome as awesome comes. Probably my favorite product. It kills 2 birds with 1 stone (drying and sealing) and it's super easy to do.

I think everyone will really love this product, I already do and I haven't even tried Adam's yet! I know I'm going to pick up a gallon of it right away!

Would be great to see a review from some of the people who got to use it a bit already!

It is puddin' simple to use!  I tried it directly on wet panels and by spraying in on a wet towel to a dry panel, and got great results.  It goes on very smoothly, and it is fun to watch the water 'run away' from the G&G when you spray it on a wet panel (yep, just like DvK shows in the video).  

It really is as simple to use as Dylan demonstrated.  

I have 1/2 of a hood in G&G and 1/2 with whatever was already on there, but I have seen the car in the rain since the application, but hopefully will soon.  I have washed the car twice since and the surface is still slick. 

Not necessarily a waste of time.  Just different effects.  G&G is going to give you a layer of protection that lasts for a couple months with each application, BG is going to give you a ton of shine that lasts a week.

I'm assuming a BG application won't really degrade the sealant protection so if you apply G&G after you dry, then BG sometime after its all dry and wiped down, you'll get the desired result.

But from what I've seen in testing, you will get a ton of shine and slickness from each app of G&G, you may not necessarily want to use BG all the time.

When I do a 2B wash, I mist the entire car with DS before I dry to ensure no water spots.

Can I mist the entire car with HGG the. Go back around with a damp towel to the entire car and then finally dry the entire car? Vs doing it panel by panel.

When I do a 2B wash, I mist the entire car with DS before I dry to ensure no water spots.

Can I mist the entire car with HGG the. Go back around with a damp towel to the entire car and then finally dry the entire car? Vs doing it panel by panel.

I'm going to think there would be streaking issues when doing it that way. But I'll let Dylan answer that. I would say panel by panel is probably the way to go

Phil,

My guess is that would not be ideal because you may get streaking. Trust me, you will likely replace the step of misting detail spray on occassions you apply the HGG. You might follow the HGG with the DS to knock down any uneven spots. You can see how easy it is to apply the HGG.

It'll cause uneven coating and streaking as stated above. Allowing it to dry on the paint without spreading it would not yield best results. Also I wouldn't be doing this with DS ether because allowing it to dry on the paint can do the same thing. 1-2 Panels at a time would be best.