Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams H2O Guard & Gloss

WRX15

I have to say, I've only been around the Adams product line for less than a year and I'm amazed.  Everything is easy to use, and everything does what its supposed to do.  It all has a precise purpose, and executes it flawlessly.  Now the HGG is out and holy crap.  The wet method is fast and easy to use, and the dry method is also as good as you'd expect.  The gloss, the beading of the product is unmatched.  This is an easy way to get that Adam's Shine!!

post-12590-0-63320600-1429231174_thumb.jpg

post-12590-0-23616300-1429231187_thumb.jpg

Great looking subbie you have. I just tried the h2o guard today and it is amazing. I didnt see much of a shine difference, maybe cus i finished a bit late, but it was a lot easier to dry the car after washing it. Im still waiting on the wedge to arrive, but the giant blue microfiber towel is awesome aswell. 

• 5 weeks later...

HGG is definitely great, but I found that it sprays on too thick on a single spot if you're not careful. For the best application, I pull back about 50% more than normal 'detail spray' distance and it sprays much more consistently and thinly. I was able to avoid streaking on my black paint after making this adjustment. Great stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...