Customer Service 866.965.0400

In and Out spray formula change?

I just received my order which included 3 cans of in and out spray, I grabbed a can to do some underhood touch up tonight and before I even sprayed the can I knew something was different than the previous cans I purchased about a year or so ago. The new cans felt like they were half full of a liquid. Upon using it, it sprayed out a super shiney, greasy liquid that sprayed uneven and required me to wipe off the excess to make it look halfway decent, I'm kind of disappointed as in and out spray used to be one of my favorite products. All three cans were the same way, so I wasn't just a bad can. Was there a formula change in the past year?, anyone else having issues? Not trying to complain, as I love Adams products, just a little disappointed about this.

No changes in formula, but we have had to change propellants to keep the product VOC compliant.

I've had a few people say the spray seemed to come out heavier/wetter but that would be more due to an under-charged can (not enough propellant) it's possible that's what happened here. Get in touch with us tomorrow and we can work something out.

Long story short - same juice, legally required changes to the stuff that makes it spray. You can thank the fine folks of the California Air Resouce Board for the ever changing requirements that make it harder and harder to keep aerosols consistent.

We'd also like for everyone to ship us some water here in Cali (preferably expensive water).  We need it for the almond farms and the government lawns while us homeowners are expected to kill/remove our lawns. Instead of building desalination plants we are building a bullet train that no one will ever use!  Gawd I love this state! 

We'd also like for everyone to ship us some water here in Cali (preferably expensive water).  We need it for the almond farms and the government lawns while us homeowners are expected to kill/remove our lawns. Instead of building desalination plants we are building a bullet train that no one will ever use!  Gawd I love this state! 

:banghead: