Customer Service 866.965.0400

Greetings from Wyoming

I saw an ad in a regional paper for Adam's detail clinic in Colorado, then found out about the forum from an email about rescheduling the clinic because we have crappy weather out here. Which gives you plenty of opportunities for cleaning your car! So, car detailing is new for me. I finally got the car I've wanted since I was 5 years old--and it will be my "seasonal" daily driver as long as there's no rain, snow, or major grunge on the roads, so now I'm looking forward to learning how to keep my mean machine clean!

Welcome to the forum!

A lot of good people and information here on the forum, and the Adam's website.

Nice car, I had one too, a 1979 model year, all black show car, a long time back in the 80's. 

Welcome to the forum!

A lot of good people and information here on the forum, and the Adam's website.

Nice car, I had one too, a 1979 model year, all black show car, a long time back in the 80's. 

Mine is a '79, too. As good as it looks, it's had too many modifications to be show car--but I got it to drive it!

Welcome to the forums! Cheyenne isn't all that far away... love making that drive! Come down and see us one of these days.

My husband I were going to attend the detailing clinic at the Shelby museum in Boulder, but it was canceled because of weather, so we are planning to come to the rescheduled open house at your headquarters.

• 1 month later...