Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Glaze by machine?

Zach5.9CTD

Question

Hey guys, just wondering if Brilliant glaze can be applied by machine on a 7" pad and if so do i use the red or black pad to apply it?

Should it be removed after each panel or can i let it sit on say half of one side of truck before removal

IF i can be ONLY hand applied, what pad do i use to apply it.  Ive only got a handful of hand application pads from adams, i have many foam and microfiber applicators from meguiars or local detailing departments of stores. 

Let me know, ill be doing this step within next 30 min.  Thanks guys!

9 answers to this question

ok and should i use liquid paint sealant before applying brilliant glaze or after brilliant glaze.  Im comfused on what step is after correction polishes.

Seal first, then wax, then glaze.  However, if you corrected your car, the glaze should make little difference as there won't be many defects for it to fill in.  However, it is great to use on glass and wheels too.

ok and should i use liquid paint sealant before applying brilliant glaze or after brilliant glaze.  Im comfused on what step is after correction polishes.

Best bet is BG after LPS, but you can try applying BG after the polish, before LPS.  The thought is the sealant will adhere better, and thus perform better, if applied directly to the paint.  But if you apply BG first, then the LPS could 'seal' in the BG shine, but may not last as long.

ok, i think ill stick with sealant > glaze > Buttery OR Americana - undecided which one to go for. 

Also, i dont see where adam covers the liquid paint sealant in his video library

Whats the low down on that, which pad, which setting (porter cable), pressure, dwell time etc.

Edited by Zach5.9CTD