Customer Service 866.965.0400

My latest save. 2011 Infiniti QX56.

Lunchbox

My supervisor's wife is returning from Afghanistan soon. So he had me spruce up her ride before she gets home. It is a 2011 Infiniti QX56. The paint had been pretty neglected so far in it's life. But Adam's came to the rescue.

This is a good example of the condition of the whole vehicle.

post-1002-0-57296600-1430280789_thumb.jpg

I completed the process to get it the way it should be using almost every tool that I have in my belt.

post-1002-0-47674300-1430280974_thumb.jpg

All is well now though and it is a thing of beauty.

This is the same area as the picture above.

post-1002-0-57000900-1430281047_thumb.jpg

post-1002-0-04273000-1430281069_thumb.jpgpost-1002-0-88176000-1430281086_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lunchbox

I used two passes of the paint correcting polish and one of the paint finishing polish with the corresponding microfiber pads. I followed that up with one layer each of machine sealant, glaze, and Americana.

• 4 weeks later...

I used two passes of the paint correcting polish and one of the paint finishing polish with the corresponding microfiber pads. I followed that up with one layer each of machine sealant, glaze, and Americana.

Hello lunchbox

I have a 2015 black obsidian Q50s and hopefully with your help I can achieve the same result as you did on the QX.

1st question is about pads, after looking at Adams product I see they carry a number of different pads for polishing through waxing. Being new to the machine detailing it would be helpful if you could give us some in site to those combination, ie pad name for correcting polish and so on.

Thank you in advance

Michael

Ps. I have a PC 7424XP

Hello lunchbox

I have a 2015 black obsidian Q50s and hopefully with your help I can achieve the same result as you did on the QX.

1st question is about pads, after looking at Adams product I see they carry a number of different pads for polishing through waxing. Being new to the machine detailing it would be helpful if you could give us some in site to those combination, ie pad name for correcting polish and so on.

Thank you in advance

Michael

Ps. I have a PC 7424XP

First off, Welcome to AF Michael!

As for the pad/polish combinations, Adam's makes it puddin' simple - use the orange MF or foam pads with the orange PCP.  Follow-up with the white foam pad and the white PFP.  Apply the gray/black LPS with the black foam pad or use hex pad applicators with which ever wax you prefer.

I have used this combo on a black I35 coupe several times with great success.

• 2 weeks later...