Customer Service 866.965.0400

ASK THE SHINE DOC - Ep. 1: Wash Wedge Tips & Tricks

Welcome to a new weekly video series featuring specific answers to your questions.

Best of all if we choose to answer your question in an episode you get a $25 gift card! Pretty cool right?

Have a question you'd like to see a short video on? Submit it to shinedoc@adamspolishes.com

Featured in this video:

CAR WASH WEDGE  |  FOAM GUN  |  WASH BUCKETS

NEW FORMULA CAR WASH SHAMPOO  |  PROFESSIONAL WASH PAD

To be honest, I was a little disappointed when you walked right past that red Raptor to run the demo on some other car.  :mad:

I want that beast in every single video from now on.  :rockon:

Good tips and look forward to seeing more videos like this one! :2thumbs:

Nice video.  I like this idea and look forward to more videos.  I do like and want that shirt and hat.  I love the color and it would be perfect for semi casual days for golf course promotion as well. 

Very good idea.  There were many times when these type of videos would put me back over the fence for a particular purchase.  (e.g., Camaro5 Ryan's posting of the performance of the Adam's fire hoze nozzle vs. other brands).

Looking forward to more of them!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The wedge is cool Billy - I still use a regular wash pad for the lower rockers, but the wedge is my go to for most everything else. http://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-wash-wedge.html

Is there a reason you do it this way?  I was going to ask if maybe a good option would be to use the wedge on the lower panels and front bumper for bug removal?

I think the main reason would be to pull the more caked on contaminants into the thick wash pad. The Wash wedge works well to remove a good amount of dirt. But the lower areas with caked on dirt are probably better suited to a wash pad where the dirt can be trapped inside the fibers.

I think the main reason would be to pull the more caked on contaminants into the thick wash pad. The Wash wedge works well to remove a good amount of dirt. But the lower areas with caked on dirt are probably better suited to a wash pad where the dirt can be trapped inside the fibers.

Thanks for the clarification that makes sense now