Customer Service 866.965.0400

For all you guys that are on the bubble for a Cylco or a Flex THIS is the time to buy!! Get your rides ready for Summer car shows!!

The sale is not good for the FLEX though right? I've been patiently waiting for a sale on it after I missed the one in March.

We're putting these half moon blocks out into the world as part of the promo to get feedback - if you guys like them we'll convert the block to it. If you don't then it'll go the way of the dodo bird. The fate of the half moon block applicator is in your hands!

Gotcha D!  If its between one or the other, personally I'd say the Block for sure.  Much better for doing dual duty on tires/trim than the half moon would be.  Interested to see how it turns out!

Worst comes to worst I'll have to buy a case of Block Sponges if they do get phased out haha

Team Adam's, thanks again for an opportunity to save!

Placed 2 orders!

To those thinking about getting polishers, or other machines, as long as you are a forum member, you should qualify for the 10% discount using the code: shine on.

Gotcha D!  If its between one or the other, personally I'd say the Block for sure.  Much better for doing dual duty on tires/trim than the half moon would be.  Interested to see how it turns out!

Worst comes to worst I'll have to buy a case of Block Sponges if they do get phased out haha

I would concur. I use the blocks to cut up to whatever shape fits my needs.

One of the advantages of living so close to Adam's HQ - the order I placed late on Wednesday night arrived today.  Gotta love next day shipping!  Thanks, Adam's!

Now, if it would just stop raining...

Edited by Norton

Adams needs to let members set up a wish list. That way my family can see what I want next. Then I can just forward the sale promos around Fathers day my birthday and Christmas.

Go ahead and cast your vote in this thread:

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/27921-would-you-use-a-wish-list-feature-on-the-site/page-1

The more people that would use it, the more likely it will happen.