Customer Service 866.965.0400

ASK THE SHINE DOC - Ep. 2: Removing Rail Dust with Deep Wheel Cleaner

Liquid Paint Sealant has cross linking polymers which will be resistant to contaminants bonding to the paint, but some still will.  Its recommend to decontaminate the paint about twice a year to maintain it and not let the contaminants get too built up and bonded.

So if I haven't done it once on my 15 year high mileage truck, I should expect to spend some "quality" time doing this.  

When I tackle the truck, I will post up "BEFORE" pics and ask some questions along the way.  Many areas I'm not sure how to best deal with them.

So if I haven't done it once on my 15 year high mileage truck, I should expect to spend some "quality" time doing this.  

When I tackle the truck, I will post up "BEFORE" pics and ask some questions along the way.  Many areas I'm not sure how to best deal with them.

Also check out this for some tips and tricks on restoring old paint that hasn't had a lot of attention in the past!  It's a great and in-depth write up.

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/13806-this-weekends-project-a-very-abused-f350/