Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Sticker Trading Thread

TheWolf

On 8/29/2018 at 10:44 AM, MikeSoFlo said:

Here are the stickers I have for trade:

I'm looking for both Untamed stickers (camo circle and blue/black/red Untamed)

I'd also be interested in any USA theme stickers. 

Thanks!

20180829_134130.jpg

Would you like to trade the White Mystery, Black Mystery, and Camo for these three USA stickers?

20180916_185416.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 11:19 PM, ObsessedDetailer said:

Not necessarily for trading obviously but got the decal sticker and I put it on my detailing cart and it looks so good! Though that everyone should be able to see the coolness of this sticker! The little details are what count! 

IMG_6780.JPG

Love it!! ??

8 hours ago, BHarris23 said:

Does anyone on here want to trade a green and orange drip sticker? I ordered mine and they said it was on backorder. Reached out and now they’re saying sold out!

PM sent.

Happened to me as well with one of the other stickers.  Mine was missing from my delivered box, and by the time I got through to customer service I was told they were sold out.  ? 

• 1 month later...
53 minutes ago, Editguy said:

Not really a trade but I noticed that in my last two Adams packages were a new variant of the current sticker. It doesn't have the white border and the ink has a more metallic look to it. 

image1 - Copy.jpeg

The new bags are different too. I’ll have to take a picture tomorrow of the difference 

On 10/30/2018 at 1:11 AM, Editguy said:

Not really a trade but I noticed that in my last two Adams packages were a new variant of the current sticker. It doesn't have the white border and the ink has a more metallic look to it. 

image1 - Copy.jpeg

I got one of these in my last order as well. I wasn't sure if it's a new style or an old one. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my current sticker collection. I am looking to fill it out with Detail Boy and Girl plus any of the many others I am missing. I will post below a second photo with what stickers I have to offer for trade. I am not looking to sell any of my stickers but I'm willing to pay cash for yours if you don't want to trade or are looking to unload a collection.

Here are the stickers I have 1276400819_IMG_0672-Copy.thumb.JPG.dd1fbf595d113ebf5335a337e901c413.JPG

Here is what I have to offer for a trade below (note I forgot to include it in the photo but I also have extras of the blue Adams foam gun in the bottom center of the top photo: 1315795067_IMG_0681-Copy.thumb.JPG.70d5cfaaa9fe377c045f2ac7fcfffacc.JPG

Edited by Editguy

36 minutes ago, Editguy said:

Here is my current sticker collection. I am looking to fill it out with Detail Boy and Girl plus any of the many others I am missing. I will post below a second photo with what stickers I have to offer for trade. I am not looking to sell any of my stickers but I'm willing to pay cash for yours if you don't want to trade or are looking to unload a collection.

Here are the stickers I have 1276400819_IMG_0672-Copy.thumb.JPG.dd1fbf595d113ebf5335a337e901c413.JPG

Here is what I have to offer for a trade below (note I forgot to include it in the photo but I also have extras of the blue Adams foam gun in the bottom center of the top photo: 1315795067_IMG_0681-Copy.thumb.JPG.70d5cfaaa9fe377c045f2ac7fcfffacc.JPG

What are you looking for? Id trade for the black bucket one 

12 hours ago, Editguy said:

Take a look at the first post in this thread and let me know which stickers you want to trade for.

7 minutes ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

@TheWolf would you trade the bottle left square sticker? It’s got like 4 different pictures on it. I’m trying to find one but I haven’t seen many 

Sure, the bottom left postcard-style sticker.  What stickers do you have to trade?

2 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

Do you have an extra Green Drip Bottle?

If not, then the White Bucket.

Yeah I’ll check when I get home I’m not sure I have multiple but let me get back to you! I’m at school right now and won’t be home till tonight. I’d that okay? I’ll put mine on hold if you do as well!

14 minutes ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

I will thanks! Do you have a black bucket by chance?

I will check tonight.

1 minute ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

@TheWolf  if i have one of each i would like to trade for the white speckled "A" if thats okay 

Ok.  That sticker was a Valentine's version, the speckles are little hearts.