Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Sticker Trading Thread

TheWolf

23 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

@Editguy

Are you still figuring out which stickers that you want from the ones I have shown in the first post of this thread?

I would trade up to 14 total stickers for 14 select ones that you posted.

Thanks Dan, I sent you a PM

25 minutes ago, 98BlackSierra said:

It’s not much, but it’s a start lol. I have a ways to go until I catch up to you guys.

15A372B1-352A-486C-A817-87A486D7AF61.jpeg

Looks like a good start to me! You've got to start somewhere and you've got some good ones! I dont even have the one to the right of the valentines "A" with the grey backdrop and red ring!

• 1 month later...

First post updated with these stickers available for trades.  I take just about any sticker in trade, except the standard round red logo one shown circled in yellow, since I already have a big stack of them.

20190129_185716.jpg

41 minutes ago, 98BlackSierra said:

Anyone willing to trade the new black Details decal for something?  I went to buy it tonight and someone scooped up the last one before I could check out.

I have a couple extra on the way, should be here in a few days.  I will let you know when it arrives.

• 2 months later...
On 1/29/2019 at 9:58 PM, TheWolf said:

First post updated with these stickers available for trades.  I take just about any sticker in trade, except the standard round red logo one shown circled in yellow, since I already have a big stack of them.

Are the stickers still available? I circled some in blue that I'm interested in. Is there anything in particular that you were looking for? I have several of the throwback sticker sheets, valentine day sheets and some other newer stickers to trade.

Capture.PNG