Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Sticker Trading Thread

TheWolf

1 minute ago, GolfR said:

Are the stickers still available? I circled some in blue that I'm interested in. Is there anything in particular that you were looking for? I have several of the throwback sticker sheets, valentine day sheets and some other newer stickers to trade.

Capture.PNG

I will double check tonight and let you know.  I think I still have all those except the Black Bucket.  I will take just about any sticker on trade, except for the standard logo stickers, since I already have a stack of them.

7 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

I will double check tonight and let you know.  I think I still have all those except the Black Bucket.  I will take just about any sticker on trade, except for the standard logo stickers, since I already have a stack of them.

Ok sounds good, thank you! I'll grab a couple pictures of the stickers I have for trade as well. 

2 hours ago, TheWolf said:

2 hours ago, GolfR said:

Ok sounds good, thank you! I'll grab a couple pictures of the stickers I have for trade as well. 

I might also have some of these, if Dan doesn't. I'll check back later to see what he's got.

1 hour ago, TheWolf said:

I have these available:

20190426_181548.png

I will take the circled blue ones that you have available. I’ll also take the detail spray bottle in the upper right if that’s available?  I have the following below stickers below for trade. I also have some of the V-Day cards, UFS samples, and some of the sample size products. I could probably trade a Limited Edition or something similar as well. 

785F52FB-16B3-4E30-A435-192AE1C97877.jpeg

Edited by GolfR

1 hour ago, GolfR said:

I will take the circled blue ones that you have available. I’ll also take the detail spray bottle in the upper right if that’s available?  I have the following below stickers below for trade. I also have some of the V-Day cards, UFS samples, and some of the sample size products. I could probably trade a Limited Edition or something similar as well. 

Yes, I have the DS Bottle.

I will take these:

20190426_210958.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@GolfR life got in the way of my replying timely.  See below for inventory. Duplicates up for trade. PM offers.

Looking for:

The gradient I am missing (orange background with green A)

Maple leaf 

the others with red arrows are also of to interest me

228AC70D-4539-41FA-8521-DE44C60FF839.jpeg

42FCD659-DC9C-4499-971A-D02C68DDA13C.jpeg

4D43B22A-F025-4F26-9BBE-05D673E497DB.jpeg

A5E6BC8C-170C-47D6-A08F-54043F0513A6.jpeg

7 hours ago, 8675309'SS said:

@GolfR life got in the way of my replying timely.  See below for inventory. Duplicates up for trade. PM offers.

Looking for:

The gradient I am missing (orange background with green A)

Maple leaf 

the others with red arrows are also of to interest me

No worries, we all have lives.  That's a nice collection, sending you a pm!

• 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, TXRickC said:

This is my collection, I'm looking to buy ones I'm missing. What do you have? (to clarify this picture is my collection and not available)

I do have an extra bucket girl that i'd only trade for a bucket boy that I'm missing.

IMG_1166.jpg

Hi Rick-

That's a good collection you have started!

As stated in the first post of this thread, the intent is for trading, not selling.  My advice is to buy extras of stickers when they are released, then use them to trade for ones you are missing.

Thanks

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TXRickC said:

This is what I’ve collected (not available) 

These are available for trade

Dibs on one of these.  Although not even sure what this logo is. 

I will get a current pic of my available stickers in the AM.

Screenshot_20190907-193900_Chrome.jpg