Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Sticker Trading Thread

TheWolf

18 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Hey, all. Anyone have a Cali sticker or two to trade? I have some to offer in return, including the exclusive-to-the-HQ CO Adam's Polishes one (pic above from @TXRickC, bottom row, third from right). Let me know!

Hi Chris,

Someone hooked you up with the California Detail and Sticker? I can help you out. Hit the dm or my Instagram. 

:hi:

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GolfR said:

Bump for the sticker thread!! I have the stickers below available for trade if you see any you need! 28E1D60D-99D6-4CC8-83F8-E609E8068D19.thumb.jpeg.b6a082c9da25929ccb307286e9a5ff77.jpeg

I will take the Canadian one.  My available stickers are in the first post of this thread.  I will also trade for more if I have additional ones you want.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, 8675309'SS said:

@GolfR  Might be up to trade for your Valentines Foam gun. The one I ordered and was scrunched pretty good during shipping. Looking for anything? I have few from 2019 and 2020. Mine are mostly older. 

Ahh man that stinks! I've been pretty fortunate that mine are usually in good condition, but I've a few like yours.

For recent stickers, I'm looking for the recent vivid release stickers, and also the round camo sticker from memorial day. But I'm open to any Adam's sticker that I don't already have!

3 minutes ago, GolfR said:

Ahh man that stinks! I've been pretty fortunate that mine are usually in good condition, but I've a few like yours.

For recent stickers, I'm looking for the recent vivid release stickers, and also the round camo sticker from memorial day. But I'm open to any Adam's sticker that I don't already have!

I’ll get a picture up In the next few days of my updated “for trades”.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...