Customer Service 866.965.0400
TheWolf

The Sticker Trading Thread

Hey, all. Anyone have a Cali sticker or two to trade? I have some to offer in return, including the exclusive-to-the-HQ CO Adam's Polishes one (pic above from @TXRickC, bottom row, third from right). Let me know!

18 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Hey, all. Anyone have a Cali sticker or two to trade? I have some to offer in return, including the exclusive-to-the-HQ CO Adam's Polishes one (pic above from @TXRickC, bottom row, third from right). Let me know!

Hi Chris,

Someone hooked you up with the California Detail and Sticker? I can help you out. Hit the dm or my Instagram. 

:hi:

Bump for the sticker thread!! I have the stickers below available for trade if you see any you need! 28E1D60D-99D6-4CC8-83F8-E609E8068D19.thumb.jpeg.b6a082c9da25929ccb307286e9a5ff77.jpeg

2 hours ago, GolfR said:

Bump for the sticker thread!! I have the stickers below available for trade if you see any you need! 28E1D60D-99D6-4CC8-83F8-E609E8068D19.thumb.jpeg.b6a082c9da25929ccb307286e9a5ff77.jpeg

I will take the Canadian one.  My available stickers are in the first post of this thread.  I will also trade for more if I have additional ones you want.

2 hours ago, TheWolf said:

I will take the Canadian one.  My available stickers are in the first post of this thread.  I will also trade for more if I have additional ones you want.

I sent you a PM.

Bump for the sticker thread! Anyone have any stickers to trade? Let’s see em!!