Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Sticker Trading Thread

TheWolf

Def looking for a 15th aniversary, and if someone has a moon man around that would be awesome. Gotta dig to see what else, but im thinking I need another A with the flag, and I think I may need the detailer at work just to collect them all but need to pull them ALL out to see what I have and what I have extras of. 

I have the 15th Anniversary, Circle Flag 'A', and the Caution Detailer at Work.  I do not have any Detail Spray Moon Man ones for trade though.

Let me know if you need anything else shown in the first post of this thread.

Anyone need any of these, most are getting old but they are not nearly as old as Rich so they are still somewhat good to go   :)

IMG_0667-L.jpg

Wow Bill, that's quite the collection of classic Adam's stickers.  I have never seen one of those giant logo stickers before.

I have the 15th Anniversary, Circle Flag 'A', and the Caution Detailer at Work.  I do not have any Detail Spray Moon Man ones for trade though.

Let me know if you need anything else shown in the first post of this thread.

I'm looking for a caution one and a 15th anniversary.  Would you take some moon man stickers for them?  I believe I have 3 of them.

I'm looking for a caution one and a 15th anniversary.  Would you take some moon man stickers for them?  I believe I have 3 of them.

I have a 15th Anniversary, but the Caution one that Jim asked for was my last.  I will let you know if I get another one in on trade.

I would love some more Moon Man stickers, as Jim is also looking for one.  Are there any other stickers that I have listed that you would like to trade for all the Moon Mans?

I'd like the Colorado flag one and the 15th at least. Save those 2!

I don't have any Colorado Flag stickers for trade right now.  Only the stickers in the first post are available for trades.

I will save the 15th Anniversary for you, any other ones you are looking for?