Customer Service 866.965.0400

Suggestion: Sell blank Adams bottle labels

I have a number of empty Adams 16oz spray bottles and would love to utilize them for different Adams liquids than they originally came with so how about selling the Adams bottle labels that are blank so you can write on them whats in the bottle.  I'd prefer them not attached to the bottle as they're easy to write on unattached and then to apply to the bottle.  Thoughts?

Edited by cammyfive

Not sure this will ever happen. Too many people can slap them on crap products and sell or pass them off as Adam's.

The idea was for blank labels like the ones that come on the empty bottles, not actual product labels.

Selling Blank Labels is not that different from selling the empty bottles with blank labels on them.

The idea was for blank labels like the ones that come on the empty bottles, not actual product labels.

Selling Blank Labels is not that different from selling the empty bottles with blank labels on them.

+10000000000000.  The suggestion of selling blank labels not already stuck on the bottle is that they are infinitely easier to write on, especially if you are extremely OCD like I assume most of us and certainly I am.