Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dimensions of Adam's 1 gallon containers?

quebert

Question

I'm shopping around for some shelving so I can organize all my detailing products. I don't have anything in a 1 gallon size *yet* and was wondering the dimensions. The store I was at has 3 different units with different heights and depths. But the shelves aren't adjustable so I want to get the right one.

Edited by quebert

4 answers to this question

AWESOME I didn't need pics but thank you :D  Now I just need to go pick up the shelve then buy some Adam's 1 gallon refills to put on them.

Sorta related question to anyone who knows, I live in hot Inland Empire (Southern California) I plan to put my shelves & chemicals in my garage where it absolutely bakes in the summer. It's dry but very hot.  I know in general it's not ideal to store detailing stuff in the heat. But are there any Adam's products that would be an absolutely no go in 100+ degrees?  I'm looking to get glass cleaner, H20 *maybe* Tire Shine, Deep Wheel Cleaner and possibly a few others.

AWESOME I didn't need pics but thank you :D  Now I just need to go pick up the shelve then buy some Adam's 1 gallon refills to put on them.

Sorta related question to anyone who knows, I live in hot Inland Empire (Southern California) I plan to put my shelves & chemicals in my garage where it absolutely bakes in the summer. It's dry but very hot.  I know in general it's not ideal to store detailing stuff in the heat. But are there any Adam's products that would be an absolutely no go in 100+ degrees?  I'm looking to get glass cleaner, H20 *maybe* Tire Shine, Deep Wheel Cleaner and possibly a few others.

All waxes, Leather Conditioner, Liquid Paint Sealant, and the clay bar should avoid excessive heat.  The rest should be ok even though it is not ideal.