Customer Service 866.965.0400

Durham NC

Mazzdog

Here's my little Lex Hybrid DD. Loving the Adam's products. Right off the bat I like how the soap foamed up more than the standard big box "M" product. Used paint correcting with orange foam. And finishing polish on white pad on a PC. Then just applied paint sealant by hand with microfiber applicator over whole car. Been happy with it and love watching the beading. I'm brand new to detailing and learning on this car before I get my next car and can start off right with that one (though this one wasn't that bad off to be honest). Going to apologize in advance for the dumb questions! Thanks!

post-13076-0-20296500-1435872160_thumb.jpg

post-13076-0-15726500-1435871927_thumb.jpg

Welcome TJ, car looks great!

Also be sure to check out the Adam's videos for more information if you have other questions, and remember there is NO dumb question except for those that don't get asked! How else is one to learn?

Today i felt i needed to put some wax down... i have the M brand liquid and paste wax.. went with the paste wax... it came out great but Adam's really saved the day.  I read the package and it said to do the whole car and then go back and remove... did that (in my garage).  Well it was ridiculous to remove by hand (with their towel also).  Grabbed the double soft and used the Quick Detailer and had to spray and wipe and spray and wipe... without it, it would not have come out so good.  Not sure if i'll ever use that again.. Is Americana any easier to remove, like the rest of the Adam's products?  I've gone and ordered the bundle of microfiber towels and some other kits with the 4th of July sale so i should have a good supply to start off (trying to replace all the Walmart microfibers i've collected).  Slowly adding to my supplies.