Customer Service 866.965.0400

HGG kit, why no double soft towels?

I figured as much. It would be cool if y'all had a "customize your kit" feature where we could pick and choose what we wanted. I know you can't please everyone, lol! I have some Edgeless towels I will be using.

Thanks for offering the 15% discount. My wife does not thank you, however. LOL!

^Agreed.  Double soft towels are great for the video but honestly the single softs do just as good of a job, keep a nice price point of entry for a starter kit, and kick serious tail in the quality department.  Single soft is a great and highly underrated towel

I intermix singles and edgless towels. singles and edgeless towels, now grey, both offer for me excellent results.  I have used single softs for years and they have been my go to towel.  I have been building up my stock of edgless ones slowly.

If you were going to use a single soft and a double soft to apply the HGG which one would you use for which step? My husband and I tend to detail our cars at the same time so need 4 towels and 2 bottles of HGG total. I'm thinking we could buy 2 single softs to add to the collection and be able to detail in tandem.

Edited by BoCRon

• 4 weeks later...

My Eagle's have help up pretty well, after 20 or so washes they still look almost new and feel pretty soft. With that said I absolutely <3 the Adam's Single Soft. I know it's silly, but I love the black stitching with the white towel and it makes me want to buy them over the Double Soft.  I see Adam's started to offer 6 packs of the Single's so I think I must go order some lol.