Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rupes Bigfoot Polishers | Now Available at Adam's

post-12389-0-97878700-1435954618_thumb.jpg

"REALIZZAZIONE UTENSILI PNEUMATICI ELETTRICI SPECIALI"

Translated: "Manufacturer Of Special Pneumatic & Electric Tools"

How do you pronounce Rupes? "Roo-Pes"

Founded shortly after World War II in Italy, the Rupes we know today has grown on their reputation for high quality, professional grade tools for the automotive refinishing and detailing industries around the world. Best known in the US for their electric orbital polishers with large orbits the Bigfoot name has become synonymous with high quality, high performance, and precision for both enthusiasts and professionals seeking the ultimate paint correction tools.

Each Rupes tool goes thru an extensive development and testing process at their state-of-the-art research and development facility. Their commitment to high quality and industry innovation make Rupes and their Bigfoot line some of the most sought after tools in the detailing world today.

rupes_mini.png

RUPES LHR75E BIGFOOT MINI  |  POWERFUL & COMPACT

Mini_Rupes_IconFINAL.png

• Powerful and Compact Polisher For Correcting Small Areas
  • 12mm Stroke and 5500opm Mean Fast Correction and Polishing
  • Works Perfectly with Adam's 5th Generation 4" Pad System

The Rupes 75E Mini Random Orbital Polisher is a must have for any serious detailing enthusiast. This compact tool reaches and polishes areas that no other tool can and thanks to its 12mm stroke length and powerful 5500opm movement mean it does so quickly and effortlessly, making it the perfect compliment to any larger polisher in your collection.

The compact design and short overhang make the Rupes 75E Mini make it ideal for polishing areas around door handles, the pillars between windows, mirror caps, or even wheels! No more struggling to find a way to polish that unusual or hard to reach area. Stop swapping out backing plates to use a smaller pad! The Rupes 75E Mini is purpose built to tackle all those jobs your other tool can't. Best of all, the Rupes 75E Mini was tested and used in the development of the Adam's 5th Generation Polishing Pad System, meaning our latest generation of pads has been tested to withstand the Mini's 12mm throw and provide superior correcting power in tight spaces and the 10ft cord ensures you have plenty of slack to reach where you need to.

Precision engineered and built to the high standards of the Rupes Bigfoot name in Italy, this versatile and powerful little polisher is guaranteed to be one of your favorite detailing tools from the very first time you use it. So, if you're sick of looking for a solution to polish those hard to reach areas on your car, or just want a simple solution that doesn't require you to change backing plates then you need a Rupes 75E Mini Random Orbital Polisher.

rupes_15.png

RUPES LHR15ES 15MM BIGFOOT  |  BALANCED PERFORMANCE

15mm_iconsFINAL.png

• Powerful and Precise, the Bigfoot 15 Offers Perfect Balance
  • 15mm Stroke and 4800opm Mean Fast Correction and Flawless Finishing
  • Works Perfectly with Adam's 5th Generation 6" Pad System

Since entering the US market a few years ago the Rupes Bigfoot line of polishers has been extremely popular with professionals, die hard detailers, and casual enthusiasts alike. While the 21mm Bigfoot catches most of the headlines, the Rupes LHR 15ES 15mm has created a fanbase of its own due to its amazing ability to balance both correction and finishing jobs in one powerful tool.

The Rupes Bigfoot 15mm creates a powerful correction combo when paired up with the 5th Generation Adam's Polishing Pad System that not only cuts thru defects like swirls and scratches, but finishes down amazingly clean often times requiring very little work in the secondary polishing stages to acheive absolute perfection. Thanks to the precesion engineered Italian design the Rupes Bigfoot 15 feels nimble and light in your hands while working, reducing operator fatigue on even the largest polishing projects.

Each LHR15ES comes equipped with the Rupes precision balanced factory backing plate, soft start motor, and electronic speed control to ensure consistant speeds over even varied surfaces and the perfect amount of pad rotation for maximum correction without hazing or holograms. Adam's 5th Generation Polishing Pad System was developed for use with the entire Rupes line of tools, and the 5.5" Microfiber Cutting Pads and 6" Foam Pads produce superior results to any other pad system available.

We're confident you, like us, will fall in love with the Rupes LHR15ES after your first use. It is truly one of the most well balanced polishing tool on the market today.

rupes_21.png

RUPES LHR21ES 21MM BIGFOOT  |  ELEGANT AND EFFORTLESS

21mm_iconsFINAL.png

• The Most Powerful Rupes Polisher with 21mm Orbit
  • Corrects Fast with Minimal Vibration
  • Powerful and Safe, Even for Beginners
  • Works Perfectly with Adam's 5th Generation 7" Pad System

In the detailing world today arguably there are no hotter tools than Rupes and the top polisher in their line is the 21mm Bigfoot. Featuring an industry leading 21mm orbit this polisher features exceptional balance and low vibrations that allow customers to correct paint faster and more effectively while reducing vibrations and increasing user comfort.

While many imitators have followed the large orbit design of the Bigfoot, Rupes pioneered the technology and built in unmatched Italian quality and precision. Offering an amazing balance of power, safety and results that enthusiasts and professionals alike will fall in love with. The powerful orbital movement corrects quickly, doing in one pass what some polishers would take 3 or more to accomplish, cutting through defects and finishing with minimal hazing on even the most fickle of paints. The powerful motor prevents bogging down when getting really serious about the correction process, but still feels smooth and effortless to use as it glides over panels.

The ergonomic head and pistol grip make the tool easy and comfortable to use over extended detailing sessions and thanks to the soft start, electronic feedback control help maintain constant machine speed and the anti-spin shroud, plus included backing plate reduce excessive spin that can lead to imperfect finishing. The Rupes 21mm Bigfoot includes the purpose built Rupes 6" backing plate, making it a perfect match for the Adam's 5th Generation Polishing Pad System. When paired up with the Adam's 2-step paint correction system this pad and polisher combo can't be beat for speedy surface correction and high gloss finishing.

Rupes LHR75E Mini Rupes LHR15ES 15mm Bigfoot  |  Rupes LHR21ES 21mm Bigfoot

Polishing Pads & Applicators  |  Polishing Compounds  |  Waxes and Sealants

Care to comment on why you chose not to also offer the Duetto model?

Just felt it didn't really add anything that another polisher didn't already cover and felt going from 3 to 6 polishers was enough confusion.

We have one here, we tested it. Nice tool, but didn't really do anything that made it stand out enough for us to bring it in.

Just felt it didn't really add anything that another polisher didn't already cover and felt going from 3 to 6 polishers was enough confusion.

We have one here, we tested it. Nice tool, but didn't really do anything that made it stand out enough for us to bring it in.

Agreed, the Duetto is more of a traditional random orbit machine, I think it would have added a redundancy to the lineup.

Is the mini random orbital/DA or a rotary?

Hi Gabe,

The Rupes 'mini' is indeed a random orbital machine. It is great for getting into nooks and crannies and around emblems, mirrors, etc.Try one and you'll want one!

• 2 months later...

The Flex is the only tool in our line that has forced rotation of any kind.

Late post I know, tons of searching; aside from forced rotation enabling you to worked harder to reach contours, how is it better than the rupes???? I have a few more 50 threads to read through to figure out what my next move is from the PC. Needless to say, my poor baby Z06 that only has 8k miles on it, was outside the performance shop all summer. The water spot etching is......painful. A few passes on my PC with the orange MF pad knocked a lot out, but not all. I want to buy the next step up, money is not an issue to help my sleep better at night and fix my car. 

Late post I know, tons of searching; aside from forced rotation enabling you to worked harder to reach contours, how is it better than the rupes???? I have a few more 50 threads to read through to figure out what my next move is from the PC. Needless to say, my poor baby Z06 that only has 8k miles on it, was outside the performance shop all summer. The water spot etching is......painful. A few passes on my PC with the orange MF pad knocked a lot out, but not all. I want to buy the next step up, money is not an issue to help my sleep better at night and fix my car.

For what it's worth I have the Rupes 21 and 15 and the Flex. All great tools but on really trashed paint IMHO the Flex is king followed by the 21 with the smaller backing plate. I've had used the Flex longer so maybe I'm more used to it but it just knocks out defects better. Benefits to the Rupes is its smoother,easier to master and will finish down on the polishing step better also runs a lot cooler than the Flex. The Rupes can knock out trashed paint but just takes slightly longer. Upgrading from the PC either one is a huge upgrade and my Flex is 3 years old with many,many uses and the Rupes I've had for a year and a half and both have been rock solid. Also the Rupes may stall on tight curves but if your new to a more powerful machine it will prevent damage where as with the Flex it won't stall and if your careless or paint is already thin there's a small chance you could damage the paint.

For what it's worth I have the Rupes 21 and 15 and the Flex. All great tools but on really trashed paint IMHO the Flex is king followed by the 21 with the smaller backing plate. I've had used the Flex longer so maybe I'm more used to it but it just knocks out defects better. Benefits to the Rupes is its smoother,easier to master and will finish down on the polishing step better also runs a lot cooler than the Flex. The Rupes can knock out trashed paint but just takes slightly longer. Upgrading from the PC either one is a huge upgrade and my Flex is 3 years old with many,many uses and the Rupes I've had for a year and a half and both have been rock solid. Also the Rupes may stall on tight curves but if your new to a more powerful machine it will prevent damage where as with the Flex it won't stall and if your careless or paint is already thin there's a small chance you could damage the paint.

Thank you for your insight!!!!