Customer Service 866.965.0400

Stop blurring out your plates after the photoshoot!

Anyone who shares pictures of their car, or clients cars, online knows what a pain in the butt it is to blur out the plate in every single shot. Well, stop the photoshop! Grab a set of the Adam's License Plate Inserts and never have to worry about using the blur tool again!

Each plate made from a heavy duty PVC material and digitally printed so they won't fade. The perfect finishing touch for a car before a photo shoot, at the show, or just hanging in your garage.  Supplies are limited so don't miss out on your chance to grab one today!

http://adamspolishes.com/adam-s-licence-plate.html

license_plate_cover.png

*Always obey your local traffic laws regarding license plates and visibility.

I really don't understand why people blur out their license plates...What can you really get out of it? Other than knowing what state you live in.

I blur mine so that people that live local to me don't know exactly what vehicle to look for if they are looking to take something from me. Had some issues with a crazy ex a few years ago.

I really don't understand why people blur out their license plates...What can you really get out of it? Other than knowing what state you live in.

Various reasons. If you own a rare or expensive car you likely don't want people to know the address its registered to (public record) or where to find it.

Sure, anyone can see it when you're driving around, but documenting it for everyone to see on the web opens that up a bit more.

• 1 year later...

Are these still available?

I believe these were a limited run, and may no longer be available from Adam's.

They were limited run and unfortunately sold out now.

I will speak with the team to see if we can get some new ones made with our new logo though! :)

They were limited run and unfortunately sold out now.

I will speak with the team to see if we can get some new ones made with our new logo though! :)

Yes, PLEASE bring these back! These would come in extremely handy with my detail business for "after" pictures. I mean free promotion for you guys ;)

I never understood why people did that in the first place.  I mean do they not realize they drive past thousands of people every day who actually see their plates?  And chances are they probably pissed one of THOSE people off far more than anyone on the internet...so why bother?

Dan, I have a suggestion. I got one of these somehow and I have never used it because I would have to unscrew my license plate and put it back on. Kind of inconvenient if you only have one and take pictures of your car from front and back. What about putting a magnet on the back for future runs? 

Dan, I have a suggestion. I got one of these somehow and I have never used it because I would have to unscrew my license plate and put it back on. Kind of inconvenient if you only have one and take pictures of your car from front and back. What about putting a magnet on the back for future runs? 

License plates are aluminum, so magnets won't work, I've tried it...unless you want to glue a magnet onto the back side of the actual license plate and then glue another magnet onto the back of the Adam's Plate, and then you have to worry about the magnets scratching the paint on the aluminum license plate.

For quick picture-taking sessions, I just use about 4 pieces of blue painters tape looped over on itself to stick the Adam's license plate on top of the regular plate. It will hold on there for at least 20 or 30 minutes no problem and peels off without pulling any paint from the license plate itself :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...