Customer Service 866.965.0400

Stop blurring out your plates after the photoshoot!

On 7/18/2015 at 7:58 PM, Team Adam's said:

Various reasons. If you own a rare or expensive car you likely don't want people to know the address its registered to (public record) or where to find it.

Sure, anyone can see it when you're driving around, but documenting it for everyone to see on the web opens that up a bit more.

it hasnt been public record for the longest time, you dont drive with it covered, you dont need to cover it in pictures, 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you drive the car on the street, go to different places to eat and shop, go to car shows, what do you do?  I have never understood the idea of blurring it in a picture when the car is driven on public streets.

19 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

What is that? Seriously...

That is the logo for Magento, which is the eCommerce platform that the Adam's Polishes website uses.

When the AP website is down, that Magento logo often shows up on the browser tab.

Screenshot_20190402-135815_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, TheWolf said:

logo for Magento

Nice catch. I was worried that Adam's was pulling an Apple. The site was down for me most of the day. When it came back the Water and 300K were gone from new products.

5 hours ago, DaleH said:

Wonder what this means? image.png.30a4e0d25bab81cb9eb2532591856c65.png

2 hours ago, falcaineer said:

What is that? Seriously...

1 hour ago, TheWolf said:

That is the logo for Magento, which is the eCommerce platform that the Adam's Polishes website uses.

When the AP website is down, that Magento logo often shows up on the browser tab.

Screenshot_20190402-135815_Chrome.jpg

19 minutes ago, DaleH said:

Nice catch. I was worried that Adam's was pulling an Apple. The site was down for me most of the day. When it came back the Water and 300K were gone from new products.

Thanks, Dan. Was wondering what it may have had to do with blurring plates...