Customer Service 866.965.0400

Random Photography thread

wely324

Nearly 3 months has passed now since I was on the receiving end of a hunting accident. I'm thoroughly impressed with how well and how quickly the wound site has healed and how much smaller it is now than it was just a couple months ago. Below are a couple pictures of it now; it was, conservatively, about 33% larger. The second picture kind of shows how much material is still missing, but there wasn't anything left on top of the muscle tissue after my first surgery.

post-13798-0-77904200-1457926964_thumb.jpeg

post-13798-0-36497200-1457927116_thumb.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks. I was shocked how well it turned out.

We spent most of the time at all the parks. I wish I could have seen some other places in Florida since it was my first visit there.

I have been a bunch of times and find something new to do every time.  I really enjoy my time there.  Going in about 3 weeks again.  My favorite place is KSC.  My wife tolerates it and does find some things there interesting.  She likes to listen to the astronauts share there stories when they are doing a presentation.  Looking forward to seeing the new hall of fame, but that will be next year as it won't be done until sometime towards the end of this year.  She enjoys anything animal related.  Are consensus on the water parks is Aquatica.

That's cool. I would have liked to see where they use to launch the shuttles.

We didn't make it to aquatica. But we did make it to Blizzard Beach. It was included in our passes. It was decent. Anything is better then what we have up here. Which is no water parks.

That's cool. I would have liked to see where they use to launch the shuttles.

We didn't make it to aquatica. But we did make it to Blizzard Beach. It was included in our passes. It was decent. Anything is better then what we have up here. Which is no water parks.

That is usually the best way to go about it, as far as having the ticket inclusion of a water park.  All Disney, or all Sea World which includes Busch Gardens and Aquatica.  Gets even more expensive when you break it up and do things offered by each park owner, instead of a package deal.  We have been to Blizzard Beach, my kid when he was younger wasn't entertained by anything at home, being that he had been to the amusement and water parks in Florida.  

That makes sense. We did a 5 day pass. But it's hard on a 4 year old to do the long days without a break. So we ended up skipping a day. So we could just relax.

My flight was 11 hours, flew all night, 4 hour time change plus I was flying when we did our spring daylights savings time. So I was drained too. Fo us we lose pretty much 2 days of vacation just because of the length of the flights.

That makes sense. We did a 5 day pass. But it's hard on a 4 year old to do the long days without a break. So we ended up skipping a day. So we could just relax.

My flight was 11 hours, flew all night, 4 hour time change plus I was flying when we did our spring daylights savings time. So I was drained too. Fo us we lose pretty much 2 days of vacation just because of the length of the flights.

If you plan another trip back to FL, hit me up for a some non-theme park options.  But with a youngster you are probably locked into Mickeyland!  Maybe plan a overnight trip the beach (the Atlantic side has bigger surf, the Gulf side is more laid back and minimal surf) for some 'chill' time..

If you plan another trip back to FL, hit me up for a some non-theme park options. But with a youngster you are probably locked into Mickeyland! Maybe plan a overnight trip the beach (the Atlantic side has bigger surf, the Gulf side is more laid back and minimal surf) for some 'chill' time..

Thanks. I'll see and let you know.

I wouldn't mind hitting up some beaches and other things down there. We can pretty much plan anything, not necessarily locked into Disney. If he gets to play in water.

My boss traded in his daily driver Range Rover on a new AMG Benz and has begun driving his mustang as a daily, even on grey, drizzly days like today.  Only problem I see with that is...

It's a 40th anniversary Shelby GT500 Super Snake...

post-13798-0-70806400-1460671121_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Spokane River which runs on the north side of downtown Spokane.  Site of Expo '74.

IMG_7089.JPG

Should have squared up to this one, really just snapped it to check focus, but it looks interesting.

089A0639.JPG