Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rupes Bigfoot 15ES 21ES

Chris@Adams

Question

Finally got a chance to try out the Rupes 15ES & 21ES.... Have been working 6 & 7 days, 12hr. Shifts. Anyway I can't say enough about these GREAT polishers!! Very comfortable to use with great paint correcting especially when hooked up with the new Gen5 pads.
I love the long soft cords on all of the Rupes machines that will stay up on your shoulder.
These Rupes are the Ferrari of the machine polishers! 5 Star in my book!!

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Rupes LHR 15ES Bigfoot Random Orbital Polisher

Rupes LHR 21ES Bigfoot Random Orbital Polisher

9 answers to this question

Chris, that is the floor I am highly considering for my shop. Maybe someday I can drop the money for it. How long have you had it? Im worried im gona clog the tiles because Im gona wash vehicles that are too muddy. Do you think that would be a problem or would that be easy to solve by just pressure washing down through the tiles?

Chris, that is the floor I am highly considering for my shop. Maybe someday I can drop the money for it. How long have you had it? Im worried im gona clog the tiles because Im gona wash vehicles that are too muddy. Do you think that would be a problem or would that be easy to solve by just pressure washing down through the tiles?

I have had it for about 4 years or so....about every 2 years I pop out the section were I park my truck and clean all the winter junk out then slide it back in. Easy to keep clean....