Customer Service 866.965.0400

Rinseless Wash Question

jshookz

Question

Looking to do the Gary Dean method for rinse less washing on my camaro that is coated with ceramic pro 9H, does anyone have any recommendations for MF towels to use/buy in bulk?

Also, once we've used towel and its dirty to we soak them in hot water or just wring out and then into the laundry?

Thank you!

4 answers to this question

I just wring mine out and toss into the hamper. I hit them with a few spritzes of MFR 3:1 diluted and in the stained areas before tossing them in the wash.

If you aren't looking to buy towels in bulk from Adams (border less Gray are probably the best ones they offer that you could use) pm me for a source of what I'm using.

I just wring mine out and toss into the hamper. I hit them with a few spritzes of MFR 3:1 diluted and in the stained areas before tossing them in the wash.

If you aren't looking to buy towels in bulk from Adams (border less Gray are probably the best ones they offer that you could use) pm me for a source of what I'm using.

You dilute your MFR??

Yep.  In the washer I use the 1-2 oz per load as directed of the concentrate, but as a pre-spotter I dilute it 3:1, a tip I picked up from Dave on the forum (BRZN) and following instructions on another brand's MF detergent so I tried it out and its great.  I actually give all the towels a quick spritz or two of it on each side, regardless if stained.  If they are stained I usually give a more concentrated spritz on the stain itself as well and then toss in the wash.

I'm all about making product go farther, but you knew that already lol!  Give it a try.

In case you are going to ask as well, I leave my towels in the hamper personally and only pre-treat them when I'm ready to do a load.  Haven't had an issue with stains remaining even if the towels sit, although many prefer to pre-treat right after use, if the towels are going to sit for a while without being laundered.  Personal preference.

Also, diluted 3:1 MFR is a GREAT pad and applicator cleaner, really works well, helps me save APC.