Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Iowa

Redbryder

Hi,

I have been using Adams products on my two cars for three years now.

I have a 1959 Ford Thunderbird and a 1967 RS/SS Camaro.

In fact some of the guys I go to the car shows with use Adams products also.

Recently I saw an "Adams Die Cut Decal for $4.99+ tax.

While I am proud to use Adams products on my cars...I won't pay $4.99 for a decal to advertise for Adams Products!

I feel that if the Adams Products line wants these put on people's vehicles they should include a Adam's Die Cut Decal with each purchase made.

So if you want to send me a couple of these decals in white, I will proudly put them on my cars.

My mailing address is 1240 Lake Road Ottumwa, Iowa 52501

Thanks,

Gene Coombs

Welcome to the forum!  Adam's will put decals in your package when you order, just not the die cuts because it costs them too much to just give them out.  But if you ask, they will gladly include one of their different style decals in your box. 

Post up some pics of your ride. 

:cheers:

Welcome to the forum Gene!

Do you order directly from Adamspolishes.com?  If so, you should have gotten some of the free stickers in your past orders.  They started sending them out the beginning of this year.  They also used to put logo stickers in orders a few years ago.

If you do have some, you can trade 4 of the free ones for a Die Cut Decal in this thread:

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/28497-the-sticker-trading-thread/

I have a few white ones that are in transit, and will post them in that thread once I get them.