Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello Everyone,

I had the pleasure of traveling to Reno, NV for Hot August Nights about two weeks ago.  It was a great time and there were so many great cars.  We had some amazing cars in our booth and were able to help some of our friends polish up their customs.  Adam was able to head down to the Eldorado and help the Top 25 Barrett Jackson Cup Nominees shine up their cars.  Overall it was very busy but was great meeting new people and making some cars look amazing.  Enjoy the video coverage from the event.  Look out for a Photo Gallery early next week.

Edited by Ben@Adams

Awesome video! Lots of great cars there in Reno.

I remember going in 2002 thru 2004, knowing nothing about the event prior to going to the Reno area, as I was in the area for work.

Stayed at the Atlantis, and was able to hang out after getting finished with work. Originally went with people from the NATC facility in Sparks, and I always considered that an added benefit to going to the desert area in August.  

Great production Joe!!  That was a blast, and the last few segments were of the Barrett-Jackson Cup, and that black pickup I was polishing made 2nd place, in an $500K and up competition.

Dave Kindig and Kevin from Bitchin' Rides were fun to hang with as well.   They brought that killer custom, and needed some final polishing help, which we knocked out in about 1hr before the competition.  What a time!!