Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally tried new products

NYJets77

Question

New for me, anyway: I still had older stuff (Americana, Buttery, etc).

So I stripped down, did a paint correction, applied Liquid Sealant by hand. Following week I washed the car and used the HGG.

Holy ****!!!! Not only is my car the shiniest its ever been, but nothing (NOTHING!) is sticking to it: no bugs, no dirt, no brid crap, no unidentifiable little boogers - NOTHING.

Its amazing how shiny a white Camaro can be with Adams! :wub:

8 answers to this question

So this is mega scary:

We come back from vacation Saturday, and the car hasn't been washed in about 2 weeks. Has dust, some dirt, water stains on the windows from the sprinklers. I decide to wash the car Sunday (2 days ago).

Sunday rolls around and my wife washes her car. I look at mine - it looks way too clean. I ask my wife if she washed my car also and she says she hosed it off.

whoa!  it looked really clean. then i check the rear quarter panels, which are like dirt and grime magnets on Camaros, even with mudflaps. I run my finger along each side - almost nothing!

After the wash, no more water spots. :o:blink:

HGG may be the coolest thing invented since transparent aluminum! (anyone know that refernce without googling?)

Sealants really are amazing and blur the line on shine capabilities.  Literally waxes in my opinion have become outdated, only needed when going to a show and needing extra pop. (but then again, Brilliant Glaze is great for that too)

The old days where a wax would shine better than a sealant are really gone for the most part, you get a ton of shine, gloss, slickness, and about 3-4x the durability of a traditional wax.

Sealants really are amazing and blur the line on shine capabilities.  Literally waxes in my opinion have become outdated, only needed when going to a show and needing extra pop. (but then again, Brilliant Glaze is great for that too)

The old days where a wax would shine better than a sealant are really gone for the most part, you get a ton of shine, gloss, slickness, and about 3-4x the durability of a traditional wax.

Perhaps. Some of us still like rubbing some wax on our cars! Myself, I've even started to just kind of collect them!