Customer Service 866.965.0400

Apology: Dispenser Pumps on Brilliant Glaze STINK!

Adam

Thank you Adam,  I purchased three pumps to use with my Brilliant Glaze, Paint Correcting Polish and Paint Finishing Polish and thought they did not work all that great also. I commend you for stepping up and letting us know about some problems that may acure with these. Your company and staff are just one of the great reasons that I use Adams products, besides having the best products in the industry.

Thank you,

are those the same caps as the old ones??? they look different.

They are different than the original push-pull caps, which were discontinued when the company who made them went out of business.   Dangit!   These are stock caps now, and they work well with all liquids.    There could be an upgrade to this cap in the somewhat distant future......  but not likely a return to the pumps!!   :cool:

Why doesn't this surprise me. People ..This is what makes Adams a class act organization.. Right here folks.

When the heck to you see an owner of a great company apologize for something like this. You will never see it ..With almost 30 years in corporate America I never seen a company care so much for their customers and show it.

Been a customer for only 7 years .. I never been unhappy!  

Thank you Adams! 

Edited by Mongosg8

Well I really appriciate Adams sending me three new caps to replace my pumps but man I think they must have stock in either cardboard or postage. LOL.  I recieved them today and this is the box they came in. You have to admit, Adams takes care of thier customers and their products. :D :D :D

post-9285-0-62340700-1442533193.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love this about Adam's!!! Outstanding company and incredible customer service!!!  I'll always be using Adam's because of things like this (and I'm addicted to the smells of the products!!!!!)!

-Matt

Glad I found this. I noticed when I bought the detail kit that a few of my pumps wouldn't actually pump. So I took them out of the bottles and noticed that the end had become crimped from hitting the bottom of the bottle. Needless to say I cut the end to a slant and it fixed it. I also ordered a set of caps due to the fact that I hate using the pump with my paint correcting polish kit, it gets all crusty and that's the last thing you need in a buffing pad.

• 1 month later...

I didn't care for the pumps, but they came with an order I placed a few months ago. I had no choice. I don't like them because they do take up a bit more space in the bag, and as one of the posters had mentioned previously, they did squirt if anything sat on top of them and applied enough pressure to activate them. Glad to see you stepping up and calling those out. I appreciate your humility, Adam, and this is why I'll keep buying from you.

Edited by JEH63

• 1 month later...