Detailing Memes

Marylander

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Adam Tarbox said:

Image result for car detailing memes

Thats a good one!! 

A friend of mine got into detailing for a few months and then put his arsenal up for sale. I messaged him asking for details. 

99% of his arsenal was chemical guys so I did a hard pass on that one LOL. It was $1,000 worth of stuff for $500 BUT what am I going to do with products I don't use, ya know? 

1 minute ago, cwp2016nd said:

Thats a good one!! 

A friend of mine got into detailing for a few months and then put his arsenal up for sale. I messaged him asking for details. 

99% of his arsenal was chemical guys so I did a hard pass on that one LOL. It was $1,000 worth of stuff for $500 BUT what am I going to do with products I don't use, ya know? 

If any of it was new, you can sale it for a nice price as they already over charge on there products

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rich said:

RICH!  Where've  ya been buddy?  

29 minutes ago, Marylander said:

Divorced, restoring an old house, built a boat, remarried, got a dog, tying to travel a bit more... Life's just been getting in the way of my old detailing obsession!

Wait, there's TWO Rich's on here that are mods?! Don't think the world can handle that 😂... Welcome back, Rich 2.0!

22 hours ago, Marylander said:

Divorced, restoring an old house, built a boat, remarried, got a dog, tying to travel a bit more... Life's just been getting in the way of my old detailing obsession!

Sounds like you're doing great.  If you're ever up at Grabiaks or at Carlisle, look me up!!!  Been a long time. :cheers:

• 4 months later...