Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Glaze & Rain?

BG isn't a LSP, it's a glaze it's meant to bring clarity, or pop to the paint, think of it as a beauty product. The elements; bright sun, being out in the heat, rain/show, washing, will quickly degrade the product. It'll last longer than DS, but not as long as a wax or sealant. It can be protected, or locked down by applying a wax or sealant over top of it.

That being said, with my show car, the last thing I do in preparation to taking the car is to apply a coat of BG over top of my already waxed vehicle.

Brilliant Glaze over Patriot Wax for a local show yesterday:

download%206_zpshlgalqkd.png

Edited by BRZN

BG isn't a LSP, it's a glaze it's meant to bring clarity, or pop to the paint, think of it as a beauty product. The elements; bright sun, being out in the heat, rain/show, washing, will quickly degrade the product. It'll last longer than DS, but not as long as a wax or sealant. It can be protected, or locked down by applying a wax or sealant over top of it.

That being said, with my show car, the last thing I do in preparation to taking the car is to apply a coat of BG over top of my already waxed vehicle.

Brilliant Glaze over Patriot Wax for a local show yesterday:

download%206_zpshlgalqkd.png

That's awesome

BRZN, other than the layer of protection, what does the Patriot add over Brilliant Glaze? I'm currently using another brand high end paste wax topped with brilliant glaze before shows but I may switch to Patriot when I use up what I have.

The Patriot, or any good Paste Wax should add the depth and gloss to the paint. What I believe I see different to the Patriot than to other paste waxes I've used is deeper hues of the color coming out. To my eye, my 2006 Pontiac GTO's Brazen Orange Metallic paint appears to go a bit darker, towards a brown with the Patriot.

The Glaze adds the clarity and pop, it seems to allow the metallic in the paint be much more visible.