Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Adam's Team Member

Kourtney@Adams

Hey Everybody,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums. I am the newest Adam's Polishes team member! I have been here about three months and am loving it.

A little background about me... I am a local to Louisville, CO where headquarters is located. I started out as a customer that would occasionally pick up detailing products for our household. One day I walked in to restock and met THE Adam! I mentioned to him that if he ever needed any help to let me know. The next week I was in the office working! My main focus here is customer service. If anyone ever needs anything or has a problem, feel free to give the office a call and if your lucky you'll get me. If your un-lucky you will get Ben. (Just kidding Ben!) You might have seen me at some shows or spoke to me on the phone already. I'm still learning and I'm sure will continue to learn for a long time about the detailing industry.

Some more information about me: I love all European automotive. Now, majority of our customer base is domestic automotive so I'm learning A LOT. No too long before I started working at Adam's I got my MK7 VW Golf and recently put some lowering springs and a down pipe on. Currently 3Zero3 Motorsports is waiting for REVO to send over the software for my stage 2 tune. :willy:

Anyhow, I just wanted to stop in and introduce myself so when you see me commenting on the forum (or if you're ever at headquarters) you don't have to wonder who I am.

post-13326-0-13962300-1443120294_thumb.jpg

Welcome Kourtney! :)

I've had the pleasure to work with Kourtney at two shows now, and she is awesome! Don't let her modesty of her saying that she's still learning fool you, she's a detailing fanatic and has a wealth of knowledge...she has helped me a ton in the past 2 months and I can't say thank you enough :)