Customer Service 866.965.0400

The next Adam's Polishes sticker?

I don't like it.  I like the concept of a cartoon-like rendering, but not this.  Consider doing the same effect on the Adams logo as well.  The original Adams logo over this rendering looks out of place.  But it's a great start, and that's what it takes to make a great product.  You have to start somewhere.

Interesting, but not quite there IMO.

And no dig to what was created, but if I know you it was few hours on the overall design and a few more hours on the kicks!  :D (which look sweet, BTW)

Guest washemup

Instead of it having a bottle of detail spray in it's hand, put a bottle of Yuengling lager in it's place, and a cartoon pic of Adam Pitale's head in place of the spray nozzle on top!

:lol:  :cheers:  :lol:

I do like the idea / concept but its missing some charisma

..I know its just a sticker but how many layers are you allowed?

Can you add a couple small details to it without it being costly? ..Going into more of graphic Illustration 

Just throwing out some ideas?

• The bottle in its hand should look close to a detail spray bottle with a red oval or some pink DS instead of white and grey
  • Missing is the red stripe on its waste ..matching the DS spray bottle 
  • The bottom of the character is all grey ..it blends in with the legs into the sneaker. ..Why not make the bottom part just like an Adams bottle so you can see the "Pink" Instead of the grey/black?
  • Maybe two eyeballs on the nozzle or a beard and Glasses? ;)  LOL! 

Almost like an official "mascot" sticker for Adams products ..You could have a couple different ones made with different products 

Edited by Mongosg8