Customer Service 866.965.0400

hello from oregon

bewbzout

Hey Josh, welcome aboard! I think it's safe to say we're all addicted to shine in our fun community here, so don't be afraid to ask any questions and don't be a stranger  :D

I'm with the wolf man...what kind of rides do you own and what are your favorite Adam's products you've tried so far?

Well since I have received a few replies, I guess I might mention it here for the adams guys. No where on the site or product descriptions does anything talk about bugs. Now I have assumed using the detail spray is my best bet and it works good. Wouldn't bugs be the detail sprays top use or one of the top? Just curious.

Well since I have received a few replies, I guess I might mention it here for the adams guys. No where on the site or product descriptions does anything talk about bugs. Now I have assumed using the detail spray is my best bet and it works good. Wouldn't bugs be the detail sprays top use or one of the top? Just curious.

Josh, most of us use either Waterless Wash or diluted Rinseless Wash for a bug treatment. There are a few fairly recent posts on the subject but basically either one will work.

I use Rinseless diluted 16:1 but some say the Waterless is better at cutting the bugs and it also doesn't have any wax additives in it so it leaves nothing behind. You can also adjust the dilution of Rinseless to be stronger or weaker based on your results and intended use. (side note on diluting products is ALWAYS use distilled water) 

Detail spray is primarily a final wipe product, also the Adam's recommended clay lube, and a drying aid (see videos on the website).

Adam's YouTube Bug Video

Getting Rid of Bugs recent forum topic

Waterless is better recent forum topic

Hope this helps!

Nick

• 1 month later...