Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dylan VK & Jason Rose Teaching @ the Fall Detail Clinic at the Adam's HQ, October 24 - FREE New Product Samples!

Adam

So what samples were handed out?  Need to get rid of any more?  :D

A new super top secret limited edition product with an accompanying microfiber towel. I'm not 100% sure if Adam and Matt want to officially unveil and launch it just yet, so I'm going to have to defer that to them  :)

Was the winner of the Rupes polisher someone from this forum?

Mike McGuire, a very nice gentleman that I got to speak to for a few minutes. He's in the Rocky Mountain Triumph Club. I don't believe he is a member on here, but he went home with a Rupes LHR 15ES Bigfoot Polisher Complete Correction Kit - Rupes gave away the polisher of his choice and Adam gave the rest of the Complete Correction Kit to him, all in a nice Adam's Large Travel Bag - valued at a grand total of $691.98! He chose the LHR 15ES after trying it out earlier in the day during the demonstration by Adam. He was so excited that he went over to the inventory isle with me and bought more products too - a Car Wash Trio, two Grit Guards, and a few other things.

Very exceptionally cool of Dylan and Jason to giveaway the machine and for Adam to throw in the rest of the corresponding polishing kit!

Adam also did a runner-up drawing prize of a Winter Prep essentials kit, and Brandi Leighman was the winner of that great prize.

On a personal note, it was honor for me to meet so many wonderful new people today. It was great seeing some familiar faces and getting to meet Jason Rose. Within 1 minute of meeting him and inspecting a black hood on a VW, he taught me some new tricks and technique to maximize the use of an LED torch light at the proper angle to see scratches and swirls better, while minimizing the reflection of the metallics in the paint back into my eyes. His wealth of knowledge, combined with years of technical expertise from Adam and Dylan as well, was greatly appreciated by me and everyone else in attendance and made for the best detail clinic that I've ever attended. 

Lastly, I want to give a thumbs up to the rest of the Adam's Team - Ben, Kourtney, and Joe did great at answering questions and handling the rush of all of you shine fanatics wanting products, Shane and the rest of the warehouse team did an awesome job getting everything organized and set up for the clinic, Joe got some excellent photos throughout the event...me, well, I tried to run around all day helping as many customers as possible with detailed technical answers and information, looked at some problem areas on cars, corrected some scratches on a few, helped out during the outside demonstrations with Adam and Kourtney, and I enjoyed every minute of it! It was a very busy, fun-filled day - this is my passion and I wouldn't want it any other way! :patriot:

Edited by Dan@Adams

It was awesome meeting everyone this weekend!   I would name everyone but obviously that would be a really long list!!  

Adam, thank you specifically for all your advice before, during and after the event, and a big thank you for taking a look at the water spots on my Raptor.   I utilized your advice the moment I got home, and it worked perfectly.   Thank you for that.

Already looking forward to the next Event!!   :)

Thank you to everyone that helped out.

It was awesome meeting everyone this weekend! I would name everyone but obviously that would be a really long list!!

Adam, thank you specifically for all your advice before, during and after the event, and a big thank you for taking a look at the water spots on my Raptor. I utilized your advice the moment I got home, and it worked perfectly. Thank you for that.

Already looking forward to the next Event!! :)

Thank you to everyone that helped out.

Hey I think it was you that had said something about your Flex 3401 getting hot during use? Just wondering if you had a chance to clean and lube it to see if that helps.

Hey I think it was you that had said something about your Flex 3401 getting hot during use? Just wondering if you had a chance to clean and lube it to see if that helps.

I did! Thank you for the tip Eric, I honestly had no idea. Had a great time hanging out with you, hopefully we get a chance to do it again!

Hi everyone,

While I was busy editing the new "Winter Preparation Instructional" video, Dan posted some photos I took from the detail clinic last Saturday.  Thank you Dan for posting those.  The clinic was a great time and was very informative, especially having Jason and Dylan there from Rupes.  It was a great turnout and there were some amazing cars that came through since the weather was perfect.  

Anyway, I just wanted to add to Dan's gallery of photos I took for you all to see and check out.  Thank you again for all the participation and we look forward to the winter detail clinic coming in December.  Enjoy and I look forward to hearing your response to the photos.

-Joe T.

IMG_9786_zpskweyhk9b.jpg

IMG_9787_zpsgxuyrghx.jpg

IMG_9801_zps3dcplwch.jpg

IMG_9806_zpsmozw7cla.jpg

IMG_9817_zpsvmlqx86f.jpg

IMG_9823_zpsdwcc5eg7.jpg

IMG_9828_zps0un5qqfa.jpg

IMG_9830_zpsgmqjvudd.jpg

IMG_9835_zpssmjoimea.jpg

outside_wash_001_zpsdevuty2v.jpg

outside_wash_002_zpspontwneo.jpg

outside_wash_003_zps8lceikyt.jpg

IMG_9876_zpscjo6o3n1.jpg

outside_wash_004_zpsg91hmebu.jpg

outside_wash_005_zpsxfrjuqkx.jpg

IMG_9884_zpsaxmjggnx.jpg

IMG_9890_zpsolirexm9.jpg

IMG_9901_zpssxbmh294.jpg

RUPES_001_zps6urkosn5.jpg

RUPES_002_zpsb1elfb3y.jpg

IMG_9920_zpsv7fodlcl.jpg

IMG_9922_zpsccmpbbst.jpg

IMG_9923_zpszkdv909t.jpg

IMG_9933_zps2z1bgkvu.jpg

IMG_9941_zpsvwaououu.jpg

IMG_9968_zpskhwlst4f.jpg

IMG_9973_zpsqxpynmih.jpg

IMG_9978_zpsrw9hok33.jpg

IMG_9991_zpsmd8g34jk.jpg

IMG_9993_zps5egmdmux.jpg

IMG_9999_zpsdbascpdm.jpg

CARS_006_zpsg5znblhn.jpg

CARS_002_zpszaqdtfqa.jpg

CARS_007_zps4kllogbx.jpg

CARS_003_zpsfftda0yn.jpg

CARS_004_zps0va6w7ow.jpg

outside_wash_006_zpstleaucmk.jpg

P-SPICE_LINGENFELTER_zpsqht7wuyz.jpg

DRIVING_SHOT_001_zpsxvzuv82l.jpg

Great pictures Joe. Have you guys considered doing a video or picture office and shop tour? Looks like there are lots of cool things around there (metal barrister cabinet in office, signs/neons on walls.....think I've seen a tanker desk around there, a bike collection and car collection in some older pictures). For those of us who have never been there would be cool to see more of Adam's HQ.

Great shots Joe. Was a great event - hope everyone there learned a little bit more about polishing and why RUPES tools do what they do so well. Jason and I will certainly be back for another event in the future. Thanks for including us. 

:dvk:

Edited by Dylan@RUPES

• 4 months later...

Hi Gino, and YES!   Waiting for the winter weather to go away, then we plan to put at least 3 clinics on the calendar for this year.  We will have some around the country, besides the ones at our HQ.....For instance, coming soon, we will be in PA for the Grabiak Clinic, and then we have clinics nearly all day at the many shows we attend.

Stay tuned for that schedule, coming soon!

And Norm Wood has two coming up in the Northeast, MacMulkin is only a couple weeks away  :rockon:  :rockon:  :rockon:

MacMulkin’s Chevrolet Nashua NH on April 2

Corvette Mike in Plymouth MA on April 16

Hi Gino, and YES!   Waiting for the winter weather to go away, then we plan to put at least 3 clinics on the calendar for this year.  We will have some around the country, besides the ones at our HQ.....For instance, coming soon, we will be in PA for the Grabiak Clinic, and then we have clinics nearly all day at the many shows we attend.

Need to do one in Houston. 

Sweet, thanks Adam. :) just want to learn some new tips and tricks. also, Thank you for putting such a great team together. especially Ben. he was very helpful in helping me pick what polisher is best for me. 

• 5 months later...

Hi Rob, we've been trying out some smaller unofficial ones every first Saturday of the month from 10-2pm the last few months. I haven't been posting them here because I don't get too much notice whether we'll have it or not.

I will work with the rest of the team to find out a more definite schedule and we'll be sure to announce if we're having a larger one in the near future!

Ah okay. After Cars & Coffee, good idea! I think I saw a flyer for one on Kourtney's car once a few months ago, but was confused because I hadn't heard anything about it and couldn't find any info. I figured it was just an old card with a coupon on it haha. It would be nice to be able to see if it's happening or not somewhere. Thanks Dan!