Customer Service 866.965.0400

Don't use white towels with it or you'll have orange towels.  Smells great!  Seems to work the same as the original and I haven't noticed any big difference as far as spray or performance. It's a matter of which scent you like better.  If I had an  orange car, I could color match!   ;)

Don't use white towels with it or you'll have orange towels.  Smells great!  Seems to work the same as the original and I haven't noticed any big difference as far as spray or performance. It's a matter of which scent you like better.  If I had an  orange car, I could color match!   ;)

Agreed, love the smell and performance but it did make the great white towel orange.

It would color match my car.  However, I don't need anything right now, so I'm not paying $10 shipping to get a $10 bottle of DS.

I'm loving that its more spicy than sweet.  You guys hit it out of the park IMO.  Also, it seems to be blended better as it doesnt have a bit of that wax additive separation on the bottom of the bottle that the pink version has if it sits for a few days.

I actually wiped down the whole interior of my X5 with it yesterday, worked amazing!

Nice job guys!

ACtually just came back inside at work (shhhh Im not posting from work....who me? never! lol) and I was all set to give it a shot before I drove home with the orange towels. 

Wow those orange towels ship with some LINT! I loved the scent of it in the truck but going to have to do a load of laundry first. 

^Yes those fluffy towels usually do lint pretty well before washing.  They will bleed a bit on first wash as well.  Good towels, but always need to be washed first for color and lint

I usually wash my towels first but was getting anxious to try the stuff, and heard someone say not to use the white towels with this. Oh well, guess I need to wait another day or so. Ordering more anyways....

Dang you Adams! Incoming second order

ACtually just came back inside at work (shhhh Im not posting from work....who me? never! lol) and I was all set to give it a shot before I drove home with the orange towels. 

Wow those orange towels ship with some LINT! I loved the scent of it in the truck but going to have to do a load of laundry first. 

I wont tell your boss if you don't tell my boss :ph34r:

• 1 month later...