Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Polishes on Snapchat

Joe@Adams

Couldn't you post the "insider" pictures to instagram as well? I don't feel like getting snapchat just for that purpose and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

If Adam's had a live cam of the warehouse, I'd probably have to quit my job to watch it all day

I just realized this was an older post from Nov.  I was confused for a second.  Bottles of wheel cleaner with a pink liquid inside?  Mine are blue.  Guess they changed the product between Nov and when I ordered mine a month or so ago.

I just realized this was an older post from Nov. I was confused for a second. Bottles of wheel cleaner with a pink liquid inside? Mine are blue. Guess they changed the product between Nov and when I ordered mine a month or so ago.

They recently updated the wheel cleaner to the blue color. It used to be pink.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

I'm looking forward to seeing the day-to-day activities, video shoots, photo shoots, new products, and all the general happenings with the company. Posting to the "story" part of Snapchat ensures that we can catch up on everything you share within 24 hours.  Now I am going to download snapchat on my phone.

Edited by matric333