Customer Service 866.965.0400

Update: Donation Made! Adam's Toys For Tots Winter Detail Clinic At Headquarters! - THANK YOU!

UPDATE:

Unfortunately due to a low RSVP count and impending inclement weather and low temperatures, we've decided to cancel this detail clinic. We do apologize for anyone that may have already made plans to attend.

Instead of having the toy donation and clinic, Adam will take 10% of all revenue from this Saturday (12/5) for the team to buy toys for children this Christmas and we will donate them all to Toys for Tots!

We will have another detail clinic once the weather warms up in a few months. Stay tuned for further updates, and again, we apologize for the inconvenience. ​

-Dan​

We're very excited to announce a Toys For Tots toy drive and Winter Detail Clinic at Adam's Headquarters on December 5th! Start time is 9AM, and we will finish up the clinic sometime around Noon.

We have some fun activities planned for this event in addition to the detailing clinic - Santa will be here, we'll have a Bounce House for the kids, and we're giving away a Free Stocking Stuffer to everyone in attendance! Coffee, water, and breakfast/lunch snacks will be provided as well, similar to how we had things set up at the Fall Detail Clinic a few weeks back.

We do ask that you please bring a children's toy to this event as a donation to Toys for Tots. They typically request for toys that do not require batteries, but any toy will certainly be appreciated :)

For the Detail Clinic, we plan to cover the following topics:

• Proper Winter Washing
  • Winter Protection
  • Winter Maintenance

And as always, we will be happy to answer any questions throughout the morning. There will also be a few awards/prizes given out - Cleanest Domestic, Cleanest Import, Farthest Traveled, and Oldest Car Driven!

A full summary of the event is included in the flyer below. We hope you can make it out for this fun event!

Adams_Toys_For_Tots_2015_zpsnrtbgwmc.jpg

If we cannot make it due to living so far away, is their a way we can send you a toy or make a donation?

Here here! I wouldnt mind contributing to a good cause like this. I dont think I can make the 2,000 mile drive. 

Yes, Dan please set something up so we can make an online 'type' donation.  In the past something like this was done and there was a specific contact person.

If we cannot make it due to living so far away, is their a way we can send you a toy or make a donation?

Excellent idea. I will talk to the team about it in the morning!

Here here! I wouldnt mind contributing to a good cause like this. I dont think I can make the 2,000 mile drive. 

You guys rock!

Yes, Dan please set something up so we can make an online 'type' donation.  In the past something like this was done and there was a specific contact person.

Once I get the information, I will get some type of donation page in place. Thank you very much for your kindness!

Unfortunately due to a low RSVP count and impending inclement weather and low temperatures, we've decided to cancel this detail clinic. We do apologize for anyone that may have already made plans to attend.

Instead of having the toy donation and clinic, Adam will take 10% of all revenue from this Saturday (12/5) for the team to buy toys for children this Christmas and we will donate them all to Toys for Tots!

We will have another detail clinic once the weather warms up in a few months. Stay tuned for further updates, and again, we apologize for the inconvenience. ​

Any chance for us to contribute to a special fund for that?

How about a donation item in the store that we could buy? You already have the infrastructure for this and could then just sort out the item number. 

Could even just make it a sticker or something as a thank you for donating? 

How about a donation item in the store that we could buy? You already have the infrastructure for this and could then just sort out the item number. 

Could even just make it a sticker or something as a thank you for donating? 

Ship it USPS so shipping is even minimal. 10% of all sales + say, $10.00 stickers with all 10 dollars going toward Toys for Tots? 

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to give everyone an update on this toy drive for Toys for Tots, and it is an AWESOME one!

I got an email update late yesterday evening from Adam:

Toys For Tots asked that in lieu of choosing toys at will, we make a donation to their charity. So, we did! The total sales on Saturday December 5th were over $8,000. We are excited to have sent in $900 to help the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation!

Once again, thank you to everyone that helped make this drive a success!