Customer Service 866.965.0400

First polish machine

Dwhite0960

Question

Ok fellow addicts I do not want to beat a old question to death but I have read plenty on here and just can not decide what is right for me. I am in the market for my first polisher so I can make the wife's car and my truck look as good as they can. I can not decide on which machine makes the most sense for me for the life of me. I used a pc a buddy had yesterday and the vibration seems after doing my full size pickup that it would become bothersome. I think I have swore this machine off the list just due to this reason. I have a 07 ram quad cab and the wife's car is a lexus is250. After I have brought my skill level up to what I the is acceptable I will try and do a friends car here n there for some quick no Uncle Sam cash. I have found a unit called a waxedshine 6" da polisher online seems to get fair remarks but I'm worried it is a pc like machine, so this makes me uneasy although it is $99 so I wouldn't be out a big amount if it flopped and I just used it for a year or so then used it as a back up after that. The rupes and cyclo seem to get everyone's nod for the best around. I have never run a polisher except the other day on a junk yard hood so I am at a pre k knowledge level besides watching all of adams videos. I would love to hear what yall think is the best machine for a newbie that wants to one day transition to doing a few cars on the side. Thanks. Advance for all of the help.