Customer Service 866.965.0400

Locked thread

Chrdun

I have tried to post in the pay it forward thread and it is locked to me. I logged out and back in. No matter it is locked. 

I started to check and i have a lot of them that are locked out. No sure why I can post in some and not others. 

Thanks, 

Chris

From the Garage Sales Rules:

The Garage Sale section is a privilege for our members. We ask that you first establish yourself in the general forum areas with an introduction and a few posts before posting an item for sale -- reserving the Garage Sale section for active members protects us all from spammers and "fly-by-night" types. In order to protect our members from unscrupulous individuals we ask that you have a minimum of 50 posts before starting a sale thread. The moderation team will remove any thread started by a person with fewer than 50 posts unless prior approval is granted.

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/24991-garage-sales-rules-no-adams-chemicals/

• 9 months later...

I'm relatively new to the site, bought my first kit at Hot August Nights in Reno, then quickly followed up with an online order. Love Adams products! And the company!

My question is in regards to the Garage Sale section. I understand that 50 posts are required before starting a thread, but is that also the requirement to respond? I'm looking for my first Porter Cable polisher, saw someone looking to sell a couple days ago, but there's no way to respond on the thread. What am I missing?

I'm relatively new to the site, bought my first kit at Hot August Nights in Reno, then quickly followed up with an online order. Love Adams products! And the company!

My question is in regards to the Garage Sale section. I understand that 50 posts are required before starting a thread, but is that also the requirement to respond? I'm looking for my first Porter Cable polisher, saw someone looking to sell a couple days ago, but there's no way to respond on the thread. What am I missing?

Just simply direct message them.  You will just click on their profile instead.

Yes.  50 posts are needed to do anything in that forum.