Customer Service 866.965.0400

First Adams wash

Dwhite0960

Well the old goat got her first encounter with Adams products today. This rig has been neglected for 6 months and was the brown/black shade of white. I started with a good hand washing of the poor old girl. I used the deep wheel cleaner which is amazing might I add. After the wash I did not clay her although she is rougher than a weekend in the state penitentiary currently. I did the wet application of h20 g&g which really impressed me how easy it was to use, the product is just great and it takes so little! I followed her up with a quick wax job. I forgot my tire shine so they are just going to have to wait for the spa another day. I still need to get Adams shampoo and wax but all in all I'm beyond happy with the results. One day I will give her the full Adams spa treatments.post-13607-0-74535100-1448432695_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dwhite0960

She has a nice shine to her! Get her thru the winter and plan a full weekend at the truck spa, and as much as it will tire you out when you look at the truck you will want to do more lol. 

Welcome to the addiction!

This is the plan I had to get some sort of protection on it for the weather that might come in the next few months. I really let her go for awhile but I have found myself back into getting it looking good again. Good news was the guys at work saw the transformation and I have 6 trucks lined up the next few weeks depending on the weather. I like it when people will pay for my adams addiction lol