Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is there a wish list function on the site?

• 1 month later...

A good way to unclutter the site would be to combine multiple sizes of a single product to one page.  So similar to choosing between one pack or six pack air fresheners, just click on All Purpose Cleaner then have a dropdown on the page to select 16oz / 1gal / 5gal.  this would make the lists shorter to scroll through on the site and would make finding a particular size easier as well instead of seeing the gallon size but having to continue to look for the 16oz size.

Just something I though of while adding products to my cart for my next purchase.

A good way to unclutter the site would be to combine multiple sizes of a single product to one page.  So similar to choosing between one pack or six pack air fresheners, just click on All Purpose Cleaner then have a dropdown on the page to select 16oz / 1gal / 5gal.  this would make the lists shorter to scroll through on the site and would make finding a particular size easier as well instead of seeing the gallon size but having to continue to look for the 16oz size.

Just something I though of while adding products to my cart for my next purchase.

We are looking at ways to streamline the site and make it easier to navigate, and that is definitely a good suggestion James! I will pass it along to Matt. Thanks!

Woohoo!!! Post 1,000. Since I replied to you on my 1,000th post, I think this is a good time for a random giveaway! How does a $25 gift card for a future order sound to you?

Dont forget the Detail spray 16oz 2 pack that seems to be no where on the site unless you search for detail spray. 

I wouldnt mind seeing a place to click that would just give you all the chemicals in a list. There are times that I just want to scan a list to see what I might have missed and not have to go thru the whole site or all the categories. 

We are looking at ways to streamline the site and make it easier to navigate, and that is definitely a good suggestion James! I will pass it along to Matt. Thanks!

Woohoo!!! Post 1,000. Since I replied to you on my 1,000th post, I think this is a good time for a random giveaway! How does a $25 gift card for a future order sound to you?

Awesome! This is the first forum I've been on that offers giveaways like that.  A gift card sounds awesome!

Edited by James__

We like to have fun and keep things interesting :)

I'm going to try to have bi-weekly random contests on here now to help us all get through these cold winter months a little more quickly!

That sounds good to ME! :D  ME!