Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cyclo arrived today!!

hemi1300

Question

So thrilled, was on the fence if I should return it and stick with the porter cable, as I only polish maybe once or twice a year, but decided to give it a try and so glad I did! Just had the chance to do one bed side of my truck before the baby boy woke up from his nap, and it worked flawlessly! Feels like a very well balanced tool, piece of cake to maneuver it around on highest speed. Love the dual head setup, and how u can turn the tool to get around tight areas or cover one large area. Paint looks fantastic, didn't pull all the fine scratches out, but most. There are a few slightly deeper one's that I tried to remove forever with the porter cable years ago, fear if I take too much time on them I may cause damage, so I will live with them, barely even noticeable. Anyway, it is most definitely a keeper, actually made polishing fun, rather than rattling my teeth out like the pc. Thanks again adam's polishes!

11 answers to this question

Awesome, I'm so glad you are happy with it. See, I told ya you would love it :D

You could give the orange microfiber pads a try on those deeper scratches, but like you said, you might do more harm than good if you already tried to attack them once before. It's not easy, but I've come to accept that I will probably only be able to keep my daily driver at 85-90% perfect in regards to the exterior appearance most of the time, but at least I know that even at that percentage, it's still going to look better than most vehicles out there B)

Yeah, I could probably get them out with maybe a microfiber cutting pad, but when I first got the porter cable I spent a loooong time on a few certain scratches and they wouldn't come all the way out, but still barely noticeable, so I will live with it. My black dodge ram is an 07 and paint is nearly flawless, people never believe me that it's a 2007, not a show truck by any means but I get a lot of compliments

Enjoy your Cyclo, hemi1300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you using Adams backing plates and Gen5 pads by chance? If so, what color weighted inserts are you using? (I'm about to order Adams backing plates and Gen 5 pads for my Cyclo.)

Edited by LT1xL82