Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Texas

Lee

New to this level of detailing. I learned of Adams polishes while searching the web for the best metal polish. I have a 2015 GMC Denali 2500 and have a set of American Forces on the way. After browsing the site and watching the videos I have learned that I'm going to pretty much need one of everything. Ordered some metal polish 1&2, deep wheel cleaner and some double soft towels today, next will be liquid paint sealer and brilliant glaze, then everything else. Look forward to learning new things here.

Other forums I follow are Texas Hunting forum and Eggheadforum.

post-13677-0-23151600-1448940031_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Lee

Welcome to the forum Lee!

Man that is a gorgeous truck. I think you will be very happy with the products you purchased today, that's a great start! We thank your for your business and we hope that we can earn future sales with you as well. As you probably know, nearly all of our products are Made in the USA and we offer a 110% satisfaction guarantee on everything we offer.

It's a fun, family oriented community here on our forum, with some extremely knowledgeable detailing experts. Please feel free to ask away with any questions you may have.

Once again, thanks for signing up :)

Welcome. Clean looking truck. I'd look long and hard at the Daily Driver Detail Kit for your next order. It'll get you started on wheel/tire brushes, shampoo, and wash mediums.

That's one of the things I told my wife I wanted for Christmas, I'm gonna get through the holidays and see what she gets me

and then go from there. I've been doing an autozone two bucket method on my truck but after

I saw the buckets with the grit guards........ I see the error in my ways.

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words about my truck. Hopefully this week I will be able to put a Cognito leveling kit and my wheels on her, this week marks 5 weeks I've been waiting on the wheels and i was told it's a 4-6 week wait to get them cut and shipped.