Customer Service 866.965.0400

How did you come to use Adams?

Audog

Question

Just wondering how we all came to use Adams. I started with the usual mass market products, Meg's, Mothers, etc. and while they are good I felt that something was missing. That led to web searches and eventually to Griots, again a good product, but still something missing. Further searching lead to Chemical Guys, again good, but their videos remind me of the Vince from ShamWow telemercials. Then one day about a year ago, a chance encounter recommend Adams detail spray and now a year later I have a garage full. Every product I have from Adams has been great, does what it says, smells great and is priced reasonable. That's my story, how about everyone else

A few years back I bought a Subaru WRX and wanted to keep it looking as new as possible.  After researching car care products I noticed Adam's received a lot of stellar reviews.   (Not to mention their intuitive videos were really helpful.)  After trying their products I was hooked.  But what keeps me loyal is their customers service.  It's truly unrivaled.  

remembered, was watching ChrisFix's car wash and clicked on his info below the vid for drying towels. was chemical guys drying towel on amazon, then on the suggested items was an adams drying towel. First item I ever bought from Adams and i'm loving all their products. Love this helpful community/forum.

Been paying to have vehicle detailed for many many years. After I purchased a GT350 I wanted to learn to detail it myself like a pro. I am very detail oriented and research interests to death before jumping in.

I started watching detailing videos from Chemical Guys, Obsessed Garage and found a very informative yet not verbose guy Adam in the process. I learned alot from watching his videos and was equally entertained, not bored.

Then I researched his products thru interweb or blog reviews and watched even more videos. Lastly I learned GM adopted some of his products to be sold thru there dealer network.

I dabled in the Mystery Bucket  game for some vaule based gamble then filled in the gaps with everything else...literally!  A few bumps and mishaps arose along the way but the caring employees at Adams have helped immensely (Thank you Dan) and sealed the deal to making me a loyal "Customer for Life!"

Sincerely, Robear

I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before, LOL! I started looking up detailing videos on YouTube and came across The Junkman's channel. He promoted Adam's back then. There are a few others that I still watch and they might not use Adam's 100% but they do use a few products that Adam's sells.

I researched, and researched, and researched a lot of products to get to get away from the generic product line up and step up my cars aesthetic maintenance. I wanted to get some quality products, but every detailers arsenal had a who mix of products. I like having the complete lineup from one company for OCD reasons and the fact that the products work together. I "neglected" my car, because I couldn't make up my mind on a product list. I started checking out the whole lineup and watching the Adam's videos. I found it. A whole line up, that was has ease of use, quality, fantastic customer service, and community support to ensure a well maintained vehicle. A Colorado company was the cherry on top.

So I did what every impulsive shine addict would do and buy the 5 best sellers products during the Free 16oz with every gallon and 10% off, followed by a mystery bucket for great gambling value the following week, and a Winter Kit to complete 90% of the product line the follow week.

I was an adamant zymol user until the legal issues with the owner back in like 2003 or so. An Adams Rep came in to the hot rod shop I was the Service Manager of. He talked about the product and did a little demonstration and we decided to start stocking the stuff at the shop. Been using it ever since. 

I always kept my vehicles in top notch shape but like many of you, I was using WalMart and auto store products. When I was wounded in Iraq and Medevac'd back to Colorado I was going stir crazy after my surgeries and all my physical therapy. I needed a new kind of therapy, one that would be me feel good mentally.

At the time I belonged to a group called Dodge Truck World. After reading a bunch of forums posts I came across a company named Poor Boys. I used some of their products for a little bit and from there I moved on to Chemical Guys. CG had good products but way to many to keep track of. It wasn't until I watched a Junkman's video and then that's when I discovered Adams. That has been over 10 years now and I haven't looked back. The only products to touch my vehicles for the past 10 years has been and will always be Adam's Polsihes.