Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Polishes Youtube Channel | SUBSCRIBE |

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to remind everyone to make sure and subscribe to Adam's Polishes Youtube Channel (youtube.com/adamspolishes) and also to make sure and tell your friends, family and anyone you know to head over and subscribe.  It ensures that you'll be updated every time we post a video and gives you and everyone better access to our videos on youtube.  I will be hosting contests and giveaways on the channel and want everyone to have access to that as well.

Thank you for subscribing and I look forward to building our Youtube community.

Joe T.

YOUTUBE_SUBSCRIBE_zpsti1mqc0x.jpg

Edited by Chris@Adams

What is the "Test 001" video on YouTube posted today? It says it's a live event but nothing comes up.

We're looking at the option of having a sort of live-stream frequently asked questions once a week or so, and we were testing out YouTube's capabilities for this yesterday. You can disregard it for now, but we will keep everyone updated with future announcements about it :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just caught the new behind the scenes volume 10 video on YouTube. The new labels look like a good addition - I thought they just switched them recently though. I was hoping to get a peak at a new product on the detailing cart but I didn't see anything new. Does anyone else have a better eye for new products than me?