Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wishlist Update Is Now Live!

Dan@Adams

You may have read in the other thread where Matt said our website developers were working on bringing back the Wishlist functionality to our website.

Well, we're happy to announce that we pushed the update live to the website yesterday evening!

Now you can choose the "ADD TO WISHLIST" button directly under the "ADD TO CART" button on each product page, shown with the red arrows in the picture below:

adams_wishlist_button_zpsyqnf1bf9.jpg

If you are logged into your profile, it will add the item into your wishlist; otherwise it will redirect you to login first and then add it to your wishlist once you have logged in. Then it will redirect you to your "MY WISHLIST" screen and display all of the items on your list, with any sale prices displayed as well.

There is also an option to email your wishlist to someone, a subtle hint or gift idea, with the "SHARE WISHLIST" button and an "ADD ALL TO CART" button which does just what it says :)

You can then access your wishlist any time you are logged into the site by going to your profile first, and then selecting the "My Wishlist" link under "MY ACCOUNT". This update is now available for desktop and mobile devices!

adams_wishlist_view_zpskqgatoll.jpg

Please let us know if you have any questions, issues, or feedback on this new update, thanks!

Hmm, you have to go all the way to an individual product or kit page, not any of the subsections like "Car Washing" or "Waxes & Sealants".

What kind of browser are you using, and is it the most up-to-date version? Mobile or desktop?

It's working for me on my Note 5 (Chrome), and Microsoft Edge, Chrome, and Firefox on my desktop.

I'll talk to Matt, you might need to clear cache settings.

I wondered why there wasn't a wish list when placing my first few orders. Great job creating one. I have just been keeping items in my cart until I'm ready to purchase.

Edited by Steve_S

Awesome!!! Thanks for this great addition!

*EDIT* I have already added about half of your inventory.... This might be the best/worst thing y'all could have done. LOL!

Edited by chops1sc

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried out the 'wishlist' feature it is great!  One request though - could a 'Continue Shopping' button be added to the Wish List page?

Sorry I missed this post, great suggestion. I will pass it along to Matt and the developers. Thanks!

Just tried out the 'wishlist' feature it is great!  One request though - could a 'Continue Shopping' button be added to the Wish List page?

I actually found out there is a button at the top.  When you add something to your wishlist, you'll notice a note in green letters that says it's been added, and the second part of that message says click "here" to continue shopping.

Sorry I missed this post, great suggestion. I will pass it along to Matt and the developers. Thanks!

I actually found out there is a button at the top.  When you add something to your wishlist, you'll notice a note in green letters that says it's been added, and the second part of that message says click "here" to continue shopping.

I see that now, thanks!.  

Dan was that just added, or did I miss it before?

• 4 weeks later...

I gotta say, I love having this feature.  There is one thing I wish it had.

- Is there a way to add a total to the end of the wishlist?  If I move everything into my cart, I won't be able to leave the items on the wishlist anymore.  It would be convenient to know the cost so I know whether or not I should tone it down, or add a few more things.